Perfect

Mark:

Sofia starts crying. I open my eyes and I stand up, is midnight. Who is knocking at my freaking door? I walk slowly into the living room and I wait a second before opening the door. Maybe it's a murderer. Whatever! I can punch him.

I open the door and I open my eyes wide. Obviously is not a murderer. Is worse than a murderer. What had happend to her?

"Lexie?" I ask, but is obvious the girl in front of me is my ex girlfriend.
"I'm... I'm so sorry" She says. She has her face full of blood. Some bruises all over her face. She has a big wound in her head and it is blooding "I don't even know why I'm here... Why I'm here?".

I let her come into my house and she sits down in the couch. I go to the kitchen and I take a water bottle, she needs to drink. I come again to the living room and I see how she starts crying. I sit down beside her and I hug her. Sofia isn't crying anymore, maybe is what we must do: let her cry until she falls asleep again.

"What happend?" I ask.
"As... As... As every Tuesday, I visited my dad, but today he was... He was very drunk so I got angry with him. He... He told me I was a dumb bitch and he punched me in the face. Then he threw me a bottle and it hit me in my head. I think he wanted to kill me...".
"Are you OK?" I ask. Its obvious she is not OK, but anyway...
"I feel like if everything here is moving. Is everything moving, Mark?" She looks at, so serious.

I look at her. She needs a doctor. Well, I know I'm a hot doctor and I could help her, but she needs to go to the hospital right now. So I stand up and I run to my bedroom, Callie and Arizona will kill me, but Lexie is first, now.

I take my sleepy baby in my arms and I go back to the living room. Lexie is not in the couch. I freeze for a second and then I see her in the floor. She has passed out. Crap!

I run to the door and I open it as fast as I can, then I walk a few steps and I knock at my best friend's door. I inmediatly hear someone moving in there and a minute later, Arizona opens the door. She is wearing just a T-Shirt. She looks a little bit angry, so I smile.

"What hell are you doing here, Mark Sloan?" She asks.
"Mark? What happend?" Callie just appears right behind her wife.
"I need you. Please, please, please... Could you take care of Sofia while I go to the hospital?" I look at both of them.
"Why do you need to go to the hospital at midnight?" Arizona takes Sofia in her arms and looks at me.
"Well..." I wishper.

Callie:

I just leave Arizona and Sofia in the living room. I run into Mark's house and I see Lexie Grey in the floor. The floor is all full of blood. I sigh and I look at Mark.

"Come one, help me" Mark takes Lexie in his arms and looks at me, begging.
"OK. What do you need now?" I ask, I will go with them to the hospital.

We go down stairs to the garage and Mark opens his car. He leaves Lexie in the backside, so I sit down beside her, while he sits down in his place. One minute later we are out on the road.

I have Lexie's head in my lap, so my jeans are now full of blood, as the floor, and as her hair.

"Callie. Please, call Owen and then call Meredith" He yells, even if I am less than a step behind him.
"What? I won't call Meredith!" I say.
"Why not?" He looks at me. Then he fixes his eyes on the road.
"Let me think... Oh, yes! Is midnight and she has a one year old baby who probably is crying right now!".
"HER SISTER PASSED OUT BECAUSE THEIR FATHER HIT HER" He yells.

Well, maybe I must call her...

Meredith:

Why Callie Torres is calling me? Do she know what time is it? I hang on the phone and I try to not sound so sleepy. Her voice makes me open my eyes wide and I sit down in the bed. Derek stands up too, he looks at me like asking *what's going on?*, but I don't even know it.

"Meredith? Great!" I hear she saying.
"What happen, Callie?" I ask.
"Well... Its... Its Lexie, Meredith" She sighs.

I stop breathing for a second. Then I ask, looking at Derek, what happens to my sister. She starts speaking so fast and I just understand a little bit. Enough to know I must go to the hospital.

I change my clothes in less than five minutes and I close my eyes for a little second. I'm so tired! Hell but... She is my sister. Derek is behind me, in the bed.

"Keep calm, she is OK" He says.
"No, she is not" I don't look at him. I put a sweatshirt on and I start leaving the bedroom.

My husband follows me down stairs and he looks at me while I go into the car. I start driving as fast as I can. If I could kill my dad... Why isn't he a normal person?

A normal widower?

Owen:

"She is... Pretty bad" I say. Meredith and Mark look at me, with wide eyes "The bottle on her head has broke a little bit her skull and glass had touched her brain... Also she has lost a lot of blood, so...".
"So you don't know if she will survive?" Mark looks at me. He is like begging me to do something.

I nod my head. Meredith closes her eyes and she hides her face with a hand. Mark just yells something and he starts walking to the door. Meredith looks at him with glassy eyes.

"Where hell are you going?" She asks.
"I'm going to kill you freaking dad".