Jailhouse Rock

Derek:

I look at them, shaking my head. I really can't believe they are arrested. They are all alone in the cell, that's good. Meredith smiles when she sees me and approaches me. Mark follows her. I am so angry and I think they know it, because they don't say "hello", or "sorry, Derek". They know that would drive me mad.

"Where's your father?" I ask.
"Who knows. Police didn't arrested him, he just stayed at home, sleeping. Maybe the alcohol has killed him" Meredith says. Mark nods his head.
"Why?" I look at my wife and then at my best friend "All this is just... Stupid!".

They apologize and I wait to the police man to let them go. It takes more or less an hour.

When they are out, Meredith hugs me and tell me how sorry she is. I kiss her in the front and then I look at Mark. He looks so nervous. He looks at his mobile phone, maybe he is waiting for a text.

"Lexie is..." I start. Meredith opens her eyes wide. I inmediatly shake my head "No, no, she is not death, God".
"Thanks you, God" She sighs and looks at me "How is she?".
"I don't really know. Hunt and Torres are taking care of her".

Arizona:

I approache Callie. I don't know how will she react. I might tell her. God, I'm so, so stupid... I feel so stupid. And fat; so fat.

"Hi babe" She smiles.
"Hi" I wishper. It's time, it's time "Callie, I want to tell you something".
"What happend?" She asks, smiling. She has no idea of what I will tell her.
"I am... Well, we are..." I stop, I smile and I just say it "We are having a baby, Callie".

She stops smiling. I freeze for a second, she doesn't look happy at all. She is like begging I'm joking.

"You too?" She wishpers.
"What?" I just can't believe what I'm saying.
"I'm pregnant... Too" She says.

I have no time to think about having two kids more, I just ask something.

"Another kid... With Mark Sloan?" I ask.
"I thought you would be happy..." She just holds my hand.
"DID YOU SLEPT WITH MARK SLOAN AGAIN, CALLIOPE?" I yell.
"Come on, Arizona" She just turns red "I did it for our daughter. We talked about having more kids".
"But not with Mark Sloan" I say.
"THE BABY IS NOT MARK SLOAN'S KID" She shouts. Everybody in the room looks at us and I try to smile and keep calm "I did it by IVF... As you, as I can see".

I look at my belly and I just want to hug her, and our future kids. I start crying with no reason. She hugs me, like saying "come on, being pregnant is funny".

I hope it is... Because I'm having twins.

Meredith:

I sit down beside her. She looks so bad, and I want to throw up... I repeat it again: why the freaking universe is so screwed up? First it gives me a sister and then she let her die like this. But I can't cry. No while Mark is here. I know he still loves her. They are still in love...

"So" Owen looks at me and then at Mark, I didn't know he was on the room "As you already know...".
"Yes, yes" I say "You can forget that... Just say a date...".
"Two days... More or less" He wishpers.
"Seriously? I... No... I need more time" I just look at Mark. But he looks agree with Owen "She needs more time".

Owen looks at Cristina. She crouches down beside me and holds my hand, but she doesn't talk. Mark caresses Lexie's cheek and looks at me.

"We both need more time" He begs, looking at Owen.
"One week?" Owen looks at Lexie.
"Two" I say.
"That is a lot of time, Mer" Cristina says.

I nod my head and I look at Mark for a few seconds. He nods his head too.

"One week is OK" I wishper.

Cristina:

I go outside for a few minutes. Owen follows me, like smiling. He hugs me and I try to not look at him.

"This is why I don't want kids in my life" I say "Don't you see how hard is for Mer to choose a date? And she is just the sister. I can not imagine how Susan will stand this crap...".
"Cristina" He holds my hand and smiles a bit "Don't you worry. We won't have kids".
"Are you sure?" I ask "In seven months, when I push your baby ouside of my freaking body... you couldn't say *we won't have kids*, OK?".

He looks at me. He is not smiling now. I just sigh and let him think about it.

"Will you have... A baby... For me?" He asks, smiling.
"I will" I answer. I'm not sure about anything, but at least, the kid will be pretty clever and pretty handsome.

Mark:

"If you are still here, still with us... Please, do something for us to know. I love you, Lex, I can't live without you... Nobody made me feel like I feel when you are with me. Its unreal" I wishper.

Meredith is in front of me, looking at Lexie with a little smile. I look at her.

"Are you smiling?" I ask.
"I am" She looks at me with glassy eyes.
"W... Why?" I don't understand these Greys.
"Because... Two nights ago we will making dinner all together: Derek, Lexie, Jackson, April and I, and now she is not here anymore... Its unreal how bitch is the freaking universe".

I don't answer. I sigh and I hold her hand. She stops smiling and looks at me.

"Everything its gonna be OK" I say "Just trust the freaking universe. He knows what to do...".

She looks at me and she says:

"I'm pregnant again".
"I know" I smile a bit and I look again at Lexie...
"I miss her already" She wishpers.
"Me too. Me too".