We Will Rock You

Alex:

I really cannot believe what I'm hearing. These three are truly crazy.

"You could call him Hamilton Naki" Mer is just laughing out loud. Well, all of us are.
"Hamilton Naki?" Cristina looks agree, so she writes down the name in a paper.
"Or Ivo Pitanguy" Arizona smiles. Cristina also wites down Ivo Pitanguy and she looks at me. I'm the only one who hasn't said any name.
"Dominique Larrey" Everybody starts laughing out loud and then I realize that normal people wouldn't understand why this is so funny to us.

We just stop talking while laughs stops too, and then sadness starts coming again and I just need to talk of something else. Mer is not driving anymore, so she can speak. I turn to the left and I look at her.

"What name have you chose, Mer?" I ask.
"It's another boy, so I would like to call him... Well, I don't know".
"You could call him Charlie" Cristina starts laughing. The rest of us just don't know what she is talking about.
"Zola Isobel, Bailey Derek and..." Arizona just closes her eyes for a second, I think she is thinking about another name.
"Corey Alexander" I yell.

Corey Alexander Shepherd, it sounds almost as good as a Kendall Robbin Karev. Oh, I miss my son too much. Izzie planned a travel to DisneyLand Orlando. Yes, he will spend his fourth birthday in Florida. I smile a bit and I shake my head. I still remember when we had fights to decide his name. I loved Carson and Todd, but Mommy wanted our baby (at first time we thought it was a girl) to be called after one of the Kardashian sisters. First she wanted to call her Kourtney, but when we found out it was 'he', we chsnged it to Kendall.

Derek:

"ZoZo, please, could you be a good girl and eat your smashed vegetables?" Callie asks to my daughter. She is trying to make her eat while I give a bottle to little Sofia and Bailey. Ben and Bailey (no, not my kid, the other Bailey) are sitting in front of us. She looks just so annoyed because Nevaeh does not really want to eat and Juliana is just crying out loud. At least Tuck is at school, so he is not a problem.

We look ridiculous. Every single doctor is looking at us. They don't imagine that in less than a year we will have other six kids here. I know they kinda hate us.

"JULIANA LUCY WARREN" Ben says, looking at his one-year-old "Could you please stop crying?".
"Ben!" Bailey rolls her eyes "Then our kid will be kinda violent because you are being so annoying".
"What are you talking about?" He says "The baby needs some discipline".

I let them be and I look at Sofia. She is six months old and a half. She truly looks like Callie, but she has Mark's nose.

My oldest daughter obviously doesn't look like Mer or like me, but I see a lot of Lexie's movements in her. She is so cute. Then my son looks exactly like my sister Amy, that makes me smile, but he also has Meredith's mouth and eyes color.

"DEREK" Callie yells "Look at your kid".

I rise my eyebrows when I see Zola taking her first (public) steps. I smile and I look again to my niece. She is almost finishing her bottle.

"Aren't you surprised, McDreamy?" She asks, opening her eyes wide.
"Absolutely no" I laugh "She has done that almost a thousand times...".
"But she is only fourteen months old" Ben opens his eyes wide "My kids are just two days older than Zola... And they are far to start walking".

I know. My kid is a Shepherd!

Callie:

A broken knee surgery is the best thing ever after give a thousand bottles to our kids. Its like if Zola, Bailey, Tuck, Nevaeh and Juliana were my children too. I love them all so much.

I haven't seen Arizona since yesterday night. Teddy told me she was on a surgery and then she was sleeping. I start thinking she is not here. I'm a bit worried. I have called her almost ten times, but she didn't answer.

"Theodora Altman" I yell when I see her.
"Hey" I don't let her finish.
"Where's Arizona?" I ask, just raising an eyebrow.

She freezes for a second and then she kinda smiles.

"Well... She is with Alex Karev" She just says that.
"What? Where?" I don't understand.
"In his town... She wanted to see her little brother, and Alex's sister is death so...".
"So they are doing a turnée to see all their death siblings in the West Part of the US".

She nods her head and I roll my eyes. Why didn't she tell me? At the end is not bad, I mean, it's OK if she wants to go with her friend to see her brother, but I don't know why she went away without letting me know.

I decide to let it be... I will talk to her when she comes home again. I smile to Teddy, a second later I remember today is Mark who is supposed to take care of our child, so I'm happier.

"Hey" I say, smiling "Would you want some tequila shots this night?".
"In Joe's?" She smiles "Oh, I was waiting for that...".
"Good girl" I smile and I go straight to my OR.

I don't know if you have ever heard that a broken knee surgery is the best thing ever after give a thousand bottles to the kids.

Owen:

"Hi, Meredith, it's Owen" I say. I don't really want to call her like this, but she deserves to know.
"HI OWEN!" She yells "Cristina it's OK! The little Hamilton Naki it's alright".

Who the hell is Hamilton Naki and why is he with them?

"Are you drunk, Grey?" I ask, and then I just shake my head.
"I'm not! I'm just eating some chips" Oh, OK, they are eating chips.
"Could you be serious for a second?" I say, looking at the emty room I have in front of me "It's Lexie...".