Angels

Meredith:

It must be hard, realizing your life is ending. What would you do? You don't even know what will happen later, when you are not here anymore. You will be anywhere for a lot of years... Is Heaven a real place? I don't think so. I just think when you are death, you lay down in who knows where... Forever.

"MEREDITH" Mark yells.
"What hell happens, Mark?" I ask and I look at my mobile's clock "It's half past twelve".
"Look" He is smiling. I look at Lexie. She is trying to... She is moving her mouth.
"Oh my freaking Godness..." I wishper. I just want to cry "Come on, Lex, you can do it, you can move your mouth. I'm sure you can...".

Owen comes into the room and looks at us, I'm sure he has bad news. I prepare myself for them, but I can't stop thinking in Lexie's mouth moving.

"Callie and I made a radiography yesterday and we just found out... Something" He just sighs and keep talking "Your sister's wound wasn't made with a bottle. It was made with a golf stick, this is why she is like this, a bottle could never hurt like this".

Owen:

"A golf stick?" She repeats "But... Where?".
"I don't know. I just say that wound was made with something similar to a golf stick... Maybe it was a...".
"Stop, stop" Meredith looks at me and shakes her head "Its OK".

I sit down beside her and I try to be positive, or something. She smiles to me and then she stands up and runs out of the room. Mark looks at her, without knowing what's going on.

"She needs a second" I wishper.

I also go out of the room. Being in there is too difficult. I look at Cristina and I smile, she is pregnant... I approache her and I kiss her in the cheek. She turns and smiles a bit.

"Teddy and I had a surgery" She wishpers and then she looks at me "She was pregnant. The baby was kinda killing her".
"Cristina" I wishper "The baby won't kill you, understand?".
"How hell do you know, Owen?" She isn't yelling, she just look at me.

I don't say anything else. I don't know... I don't really know.

Arizona:

Twins... Twins... Twins...

Sofia is six months old today. I'm eight weeks pregnant, and Callie is five. So, that means: Sofia will be almost fourteen months old when the twins came. And fifteen when she meets the other baby.

"Hey" Teddy sits down beside me in the cafeteria and smiles "What's going on? Where is your coffee?".
"I can't drink coffee, my friend" I wishper.
"No" She smiles and looks at me "Just say you are kidding".
"I wish I could be kidding" I say, smiling.

She opens her mouth and stands up. She hugs me and she starts jumping like a little girl. She is adorable.

"Does Callie knows?" She asks.
"She is pregnant, too" I say. She freezes for a second "Not with Mark. I mean: we both did it by IVF".

She hugs me again. I haven't seen her that happy... Ever!

Teddy:

Everybody is getting pregnant! Why is everybody getting pregnant? Well, obviously because they can do it... But also must be because... They want to? I really can not imagine having a baby. Henry's kid, by the way. It would be so hard. I don't really want a baby. Its a lot of money and a lot of time. And I don't have time.

"What's your freaking head thinking about?" Cristina asks, while we do the rounds.
"A baby" I answer.
"You too? Is Henry's kid? Oh, screw, why you didn't tell me?" She says.
"Oh, crap!" I say "I'm not pregnant".

She looks at me for a second. "You too?" she is also pregnant! I open my mouth but then I see she is not too happy with this, so I just let it be.

We go into the room 1234 and I just close my eyes for a second. I look at Cristina, but she doesn't want to talk. Owen and Kepner ser also there, and Derek, and Callie, all of them waiting for us.

Cristina and Kepner look to eachother and they start talking. I thank God that Meredith is not here.

"Alexandra Grey..." Cristina starts "Twenty seven years old".
"Yesterday, Dr. Altman have detected a heart failture" April just try to not look at Lexie.
"So we probably must do the surgery today, or tomorrow" I end. Mark Sloan looks at me for a second. He looks like if he hasn't sleep in days.
"So... Today... In the surgery..." We all turn and we see Meredith. She is resting in the door frame "Derek will see if we could do something with her brain... Teddy will arrange her failture and... Well... Hunt and Kepner will be there to help if something goes wrong...".

I nod my head and she tries to smile. But she can't. How could she smile?

Derek:

The OR is different today. Everybody looks so nervous. She is laying in there, I can't do this. Teddy looks at me and she smiles. We are washing our hands. When we finish, I just run into the OR. I try to not look at Lex and I let Bokhee put my gloves on. Then I move my head from left to right and I look at the cabine above us. Meredith is there. Mark is there. Alex is there. Jackson is there... Everyone is in there. I look at my wife and I try to smile. She sighs and nods her head, like saying "you can do it, I know you can...".

"Today... Is a beautiful day to save lifes" I wishper, and everybody nods the head.

Mark:

I look how they work, how they try to solve all the problems. Its truly amazing. I can't believe I do that almost EVERY day... Mer is sit down beside me, looking, less amazed, how Derek opens Lexie's head.

"Everything will be all right" I wispher.
"I hope so" She says.

Then (as almost every time I say that) Lexie starts fibrilling. Mer stands up and sees how Hunt and Kepner approaches Lexie and how Derek looks at us like saying "I'm sorry".

"Are we losing her?" She says. I watch how a tear runs down her cheek.
"Keep calm" I wishper "I hope we aren't".