If I Lose Myself

Mark:

"How hell is she doing, Derek?" I ask, while I follow him to the cafereria.
"Next twenty four hours are critical. Maybe she doesn't wake up, or maybe she does, or maybe she dies" He doesn't look at me.

I freeze. He looks so quite. Maybe this is not as bad as it could be. I sigh, happy. I see my best friend all alone, sat down in a table. I just approache her and sit down in front of her. She smiles a bit.

"Where's Arizona?" I ask. I can't see any blonde here. Either Teddy and Meredith are here...
"Well... Arizona took some vacations to take care of Zola and Sofia, because Mer will be here until the very end" She answers. Then she eats a bit of sandwich.
"And where's Teddy?".

She looks at me for a second. Then I just understand everything and I stand up. I run out of the cafereria and I go into the room 1234. Either Meredith or Lexie are here.

"Crap" I yell and I take the elevator to go to the OR.

Cristina:

"Just don't die, are you hearing me, Lexiepedia?" I say her. She looks so little here.
"Cristina" Mark comes into the OR. He looks at Lexie with open wide eyes.
"What are you doing here?" I ask.
"What happend to her" He yells "I want an answer, Altman!".
"Hey" Teddy turns around and looks at him, she looks so angry "You can't come here and start yelling out of control. Because we are trying to save her. We don't need any plastic sugeon here, thanks you. So, you can kick your ass out of here, because Meredith and Molly Grey are the sisters and they are waiting where family is supposed to wait. So come on, go".

He looks at Teddy for a second and then he goes out. We are alone again. She looks so, so stressed, but I don't ask, because maybe she tries to kill me.

"Okay. I think this is just doing great" She smiles wide.
"Great" I repeat. Then I rise an eyebrow and I look how she works for a second.

My feet start hurting and I need to sit down, but I can't sit down. Because I'm a sugeon, and sugeons can't sit down. Teddy looks at me up and down. I try to look serious.

"Go out, Yang" She says.
"I'm alright" I wishper.
"You are sweating, Yang" She sighs "Come on, you are pregnant. Those kind of things happens".

I roll my eyes and I look at Lexie one more time. I smile a bit and I make her promess that she won't die. She doesn't answer, but I'm pretty sure that she has heard me, even if she is sedate.

I go out of the OR and I just fall to the floor, tired. I sit down in there and I close my eyes, waiting for Teddy.

Meredith:

"Why she doesn't come out?" She asks. I called her again when Lexie went to the OR.
"Maybe is getting a bit difficult, but that's not bad" I wishper.

I look at Laura. It's amazing how much she looks like... Well, like me. And like Lexie, she looks like all of us. She is pretty beautiful.

"Mommy, I'm tired" She says, sitting down in Molly's lap.
"Honey I told you" She wishpers "You just should have stayed in the car".

I look at both of them and I have an idea. A good idea.

"Hey, Laura" I say, looking at her "Do you want to play with some kids like you?".
"Are there any kids here" She asks, smiling.
"Of course" I look at Molly "They are all in the daycare, if you want to come with me, you could play with them".

She doesn't even looks at her mom and she yells YES. I smile and Molly thanks it to me just with looking at me.

Laura holds my hand and we almost run to the daycare. She looks so excited. When we are there, one of the girls, looks at Laura as if she were a satanic force.

"Who is she?" She asks "You are Zola's mom, aeen't you?".
"I am" I wishper. I see her trying to stand up and I smile "She is my niece, Laura Grey".
"Your niece?" She looks so tired.
"And Lexie Grey's niece, and Derek Shepherd's niece" I say "Her mom and I just can't take care of her, so please, could you?".

The girl looks at me like hating me, but she crouch down and smiles to Laura.

"How old are you, sweetie?" She asks.
"I am four. But I will be five on October 17th, so I'm almost five".
"That's nice" She smiles "Here you have two kids who are five and two who are four. Do you want to meet them?".

Laura looks at me and she nods her head. I nod mine too and she just hugs me. It takes me a couple of seconds to give her a hug, too. I smile.

"Goodbye, Auntie" She wishpers "I love you".

Teddy:

I just can't look at the third Grey. She is all alone, but I kind of thank that Meredith is not here. Well... I think both of them could imagine this could happen, but anyways is always hard.

I see Meredith approaching us and I let Molly's tears to let her know what is going on. She looks at me for a second and then she sighs. She kinda hugs Molly, but she is not so good.

"So..." She asks "She is OK, isn't she?" Mer asks me.
"She is" I smile.

Meredith smiles and for first time in all this time, I see her smiling. She stands up and she hugs me for a second.

"Thanks you so much, Teddy" She says, and I notice she wants to cry, but her pride is harder "Seriously. You are the best".
"I know. But I would thank Cristina and her pregnancy. She helped me".
"God, I love her" Meredith smiles.

Then I look at Molly and I see she is not crying anymore. She is smiling. They deserve to smile.

"Well, you are again the three Grey's, as I see".
"We are, we are" They laugh.