SOS

Lexie:

"So are you saying I will be home in less than two hours?" I want to jump and hug him. Owen nods his head and then he takes a chair. He sits down beside me.
"Yes, but you and I still have to talk about something" He rises an eyebrow "Your sister has talked to me and I'm comletly agree with her... It breaks our hearts that a father could hurt her own daughter like that... Its a serious thing, Lexie".

I sigh and then I shake my head. I can't cry, you can't cry, Lexie. I breath deep and I try to smile. He looks worried, but anyways I keep smiling.

"He is my father... He is the person why I'm here today... I could not call the police" I try to sound convinced "He needs me".
"He needs some help. Maybe a pshyco, or something. Try to be objetive, Lexie. He almost kills you".
"I know that he didn't wanted to hurt me, Owen" I smile.
"I will let you think about it, but let me tell you something: if you don't call the police, Meredith will... And it will be worse, Lexie".

I shake my head. I needed time to dry the freaking tear that was falling down my cheek. I could not do that to him... Jail will kill him, and I wasn't ready to see that.

"Just think about it" He smiles. Being the Chief is an extra point, maybe I could trust him and call the police.
"I will".

Alex:

"I don't understand why a baby girl should wear pink clothes" I say, looking to the PJ's that Meredith and Arizona gave us for Zoey-Emelia.
"Because little girls just always look good with some pink on" Jo answers. Ken looks as terrified as me. Too much pink in a guys house...
"And why she doesn't wear...? Well... I don't know... Some blue, too" My son asks.
"Because... Then people will mess up with a boy, Kenny" Jo looks at me.
"And what matters is someone on the street mess her up with a boy...? They probably will not see her again, it's stupid!" Kendall was just right.

Jo looked first at me and then at Kendall, she doesn't say anything in a couple of minutes and then she stands up and she goes away. Kendall looks kinda scared. He stands up too and he approaches me.

"Daddy... Did I hurt her?" He asks.
"I don't think so, Buddy... I'm going to see what's wrong. Just let it be and play with your cars, right?" I smile and he nods his head, but he doesn't look so happy.

I walk into our room and I stay at the door. She is laying in our bed, with glassy eyes and one of Zoey-Emelia's pink PJ's in her hand. I sigh and I approache her. I sit down in the floor, in front of her, and I kinda wait for a whole talk of what happend there.

"Are you OK?" I ask, holding her hand.
"I'm not... I just... I just want everything to be perfect, because I don't want our baby to be born and find it all as I found it when I was born... I think that if she doesn't wear those horrible pink PJ's she won't be an ordinal little girl, and I know how much it hurts to don't be ordinary".

I'm going to say something when I see a brown-eyed-boy running to our bed and hugging my girlfriend. Kendall always know how to make her smile, so I hope this time it would be the same.

"If you want all that pink stuff it's OK" He just smiles "I'm sure I will get so angry if someone messes me up with a girl".

I rise an eyebrow... How can we handle to be this sweet little guy's parents?

"Did I ever told you how lucky I am to be your Jommy, Kenny?".

Teddy:

Olympia's girl:

Kat looks like the sweetest teenager ever. She told me her story... and I just can't believe she is still smiling.

When she got pregnant, her Mom just gave her the money for some diapers and then she kick Kat's ass out of her home. She started living in her car, because obviously the Baby Daddy is in jail, so he couldn't really help... When she was five months pregnant, she just found out her mother-in-law wanted the whole custody of the baby girl, so she decided to give her on adoption, because she just wants "her little miracle" to be far from her dad's family.

"My due date is on December the 25th, so maybe Santa wants "my little miracle" to be your present" She smiles.
"Exactly nineteen days for the due date" I smile "Are you excited?".
"I am... I can not wait to see what universe has stored for Ale... For her" She smiles.
"Do you have a name for her?" I rise an eyebrow and I smile too.
"Yes... Well... Alethia" She just turns a bit red and she smiles again "But obviously you don't have to call her Alethia, if you don't want".

We will see.

Salem's girl:

Rebecca story is almost as sad as Kat's one, but she smiles either and she says " come on, at the end is funny". Well, she is right. Its like if the universe wanted her to have her baby even if she didn't wanted to... She looks at me with her big blue eyes and I think she kinda looks like Henry. He is hurting my head so much since I've decided to have this baby.

"So... Do you have a name for him?" I ask. Since Kat told me she wanted her kid to be called Alethia, I want to know if the other Mommy has something to say.
"Silas" Rebecca nods her head while she is talking and she smiles "But I call him Silas James when he is being so annoying".

So Alethia Rikki or Silas Henry James...