Little Me

Alex:

"Amber?" I ask.
"Wait... Alex?" Her voice sounds so different.
"How are you, midget?" I smile.
"Well... I'm... I'm alright... What are you doing Alex? Do you need something?" She asks. I feel bad.
"I needed to talk with you" I look at Jo, who is by my side.
"I'm not Amber" She wishpers "I'm... Well, I am Addalyn... Your aunt".

I freeze for a second.

"Aunt Addalyn?" I'm just a little bit upset with all this stuff, why does she has Amber's phone? "I want to talk with my sister".
"Your sister is not here" She sighs. Something in her voice makes my heart stop beating: is she crying?
"Where is Amber?" I ask. I start getting so, so nervous "Aunt Addalyn: where is my sister?".
"Sweetie... She is... She is just with God, now".

I open my eyes wide and I look at Jo. She has hidden her mouth behind her hand, and she looks so scared. I want to... Throw up one time and another...

"Stop kidding" I yell.
"Do... Do you really think I could be kidding, Alexander?" She yells too.
"Why you didn't tell me? Aaron didn't tell me either" I sit down in a chair because I don't really want to accept she is gone.
"I didn't tell you because I... I couldn't breath. Aaron told me to not tell anyone".
"When?" A tear starts falling down my cheek.
"A month ago".

Cristina:

"Are you serious, Wilson?" I ask. Meredith and I are running down stairs, Alex should need some people around and Jo must stay here, al we will go with him to his town.
"I couldn't be more serious" She wishpers.
"Screw, why people can't leave us without problems?" Meredith shakes her head.

I know she feels bad for leaving Lexie there, with Mark. But she kinda understood Alex needed her, so here we go.

We see Alex. He is sitting on the floor. I look at him.

"It's raining" I look at the little drops that are falling to the ground.
"I don't care" He wishpers.

Meredith rolls her eyes and she sits down beside him. I can't believe what I'm doing, but I sid down, in front of them. Drops starts falling down my face, but anyways I stay there.

"Are you OK?" Mer asks. Its obvious he isn't.
"Could you drive?" He stands up. He is all wet, as us "I... I just can't".
"I'm pregnant" I smile, looking at Mer. That just means she must drive.

We go into the car and Mer looks at Alex before she starts driving. He is on the backside, with closed eyes and so serious, I think he is really bad.

Ben:

"We asked just for a kid" I say.
"They are twins, so I thought maybe you would want to keep them together" The man says, looking at Miranda.

I'm not very sure, but Tuck just nods his head and looks at the man.

"Yes" He says "Juliana and Nevaeh".
"Tuck, honey..." Miranda starts.
"I'm agree" I say, without think another time.

Miranda looks at me... She has wide open eyes and she smiles.

"Are you sure?" She asks.
"I'm not, but lets go" I laugh and I tatake Tuck in my arms. William, Juliana and Nevaeh Warren.

The man gives us the two littles and I just can't wait to hold them. Miranda kinda starts crying and I hug her, now we're five.

"Why Nevaeh, Tuck?" I ask "I just thought you wanted to call her Jocelyn...".
"Because, well... I thought it would be so difficult having to Jocelyn in the family. I mean: my sister and my wife... So I just realized Nevaeh is Heaven starting from the other side. I liked it".

Arizona:

"Where hell is Alex Karev?" I yell.
"He is on vacations" A nurse tells me.
"WHY IS HE ON VACATIONS JUST WHEN I COME BACK TO WORK?" I'm a bit stressed... I don't know where old Arizona is.
"He..." I don't let that nurse to finish what she is saying, and I start walking away.

I need Callie. Or Teddy. Or Miranda. I just need someone.

"Teddy" I shout when I see her. She turns and she smiles to me "Where's Alex?".
"Don't you know?" She stops smiling and I just shake my head.
"Know what?" I kinda smile.
"His sister died... And nobody told him. That's why he and Yang and Grey aren't here today".

I'm just shocked. I touch my belly and I think about Timothy. Not my baby, my brother. I close my eyes and I hold Teddy's arm. Nobody should see how his little sibling dies.

"How old was she?" I ask.
"I think she was... Nineteen, or something... Cristina just told me she wasn't twenty yet".

I shake my head. I think I want a vacation too, I would like to go to my town. I need to see my brother.

"Please, tell Callie I'm alright" I wishper and then I say "I just need some days, all alone".

Meredith:

"OK, we are close to your town" I say,but obviously Alex doesn't answer.
"Are you going to rest in silence all the freaking day?" Cristina asks. Then she realizes he is really bad "I'm sorry... You know... You don't need to talk if you don't want".

He sighs and looks at me.

"Thanks you, girls" He tries to smile "I am not being a nice guy right now and... Well, you are still here".

I look at Cristina, because, for a second, I think she will answer something like "well, you are never a nice guy" or "this is a closed car, nobody can go out...", but she just smiles a bit and holds his hand for a little second.

"I know it's hard" She wishpers.

For a moment, I think about the pain I would suffer if Lexie died. I close my eyes and then I remember I'm driving. I can't stop thinking about it. "Lexie is death". Would it be too difficult to accept?

"Here it is" Alex says "Just turn to the right and keep driving for a couple of miles".

Yes, it would be difficult to accept...