Silly Love Songs

Teddy:

"Are you sure you could take care of a baby? Its a lot of work for a single mother" That girl on the phone was being so annoying.
"I'm completly sure. I'm a doctor, I could give a great life to a baby, ma'am".
"So you want an adoption" She says, again.
"I do" I roll my eyes.
"OK. I have great news. There are two Teen Moms who are waiting for an adoptive fam to their kids" She said.
"Great" I feel so happy and exited right now.
"One is from Olympia and the other one is from Salem. The girl from Olympia, Kat, is having a girl, and the girl from Salem, Rebecca, is having a boy".
"Well... I would want to meet both of them".

I'm so excited. In less than a month I will have either a girl or a boy! Rikki or Henry Altman...

Meredith:

"Hey, Lexie" I walk into the room and I sit down in her bed.
"I'm so sorry, Mer" She wishpers.
"What? Why?" I rise an eyebrow and then I smile "This is not your fault".
"Yes, it is! Because you are having a baby and you are all the freaking day with me, and I just can't be OK for fourty eight hours so you are stressed. I don't want nothing happening to you or to my nephew".

First I smile little and then I approache her a little more.

"Nothing is going to happen to us. I just want to be here. You are my sister. You are practically the one who has my genes. We are going to be alright, and you too".
"Thanks for doing this for me" She smiles and a tear falls down her cheek.
"You are my sister, Lex. Of course I'm doing this for you" I smile "I love you".

She closes her eyes and she smiles. For a little second I remember the last time she closed her eyes like that and my heartbeat starts going faster and faster.

"How are you calling the baby?" She asks, and I breath deep, more quite.
"Derek likes Christopher, as his Dad, but I'm not very sure about it".
"I like Blake. Blake Christopher Shepherd, it sounds good".

I nod my head and then I realize something.

"Lex... Who the hell told you I'm pregnant?".
"I've seen you pregnant another time, Mer, I just knew it".

Jo:

"Kenny!" I hug him. Its amazing how much love I have for this little one.
"Jommy!!" He is just too happy. He has a little Mickey Mouse in his hand and he looks excited for telling me every single thing he has done in DisneyLand.

Jommy is the mixture between Jo and Mommy, because I'm like his mom, but I am not. I know him since he was two years, and God, when someone asks me if I have any kids, I tell him or she I have Kendall. Because that's what he is: my son. And I'm his second momma.

"Can I see Zoey?" He asks.
"Who's Zoey?" I smile, and I look at Alex, who is sitting down in front of us.
"Come on, Jommy! Zoey is my little sister, aren't you pregnant?" He looks at me with raised eyebrows.
"Oh! Emelia? So you want to call her Zoey... Well its an option" I smile.
"Izzie has been all the trip watching Zoey 101, if tomorrow he starts seing Pokemon, maybe he will want to call her Pikachu" Alex looks at me and he shakes his head.

I look at Kenny. He is showing all his cars to Mickey Mouse, but the toy doesn't look so excited, so Kendall leaves him on the floor and starts playing with his red car.

"Are you OK?" I ask to my fiancé "I haven't ask you about all Amber's stuff and so on".
"I'm so sad. I don't want Ken to be ad bad brother as I have been. I want him and Zoey-Emelia to have a great relationship, so they could be friends in the future".
"You still have Aaron" I sit down beside him.
"Do you think I should go to his wedding?".
"I think you both should" I say, pointing at Kendall, too.

Miranda:

"Why these girls can't stop crying for a little second?" Tuck asks. I don't really know. Its two A.M. and they are still crying. Ben is not at home, so Tuck wants to help, even if I've told him to go ahead to his bed.
"They are babies, sweetheart" I smile and I stand up "If they don't cry now, they will be so annoying when they became teenagers".

I think he has understood, because he smiles and follows me to their room. I take Juliana in my arms and Tuck climbes the cradle to take Nevaeh into his arms. He is so good at this. He makes both babies to fall asleep again, he will be a good Dad.

"Mommy, if Dad and you must choose one of your three kids, who will you choose?".
"I don't know, honey. We love you three so much".
"But you prefer me, right?" He opens his eyes wide.
"No, sweetie. I don't prefer any of you" I smile.
"Well, at least I'm the favorite boy".

I'm too tired for answering again that, no, he is not the favorite, so I just let it be, and I sit down in the floor.

"Momma" Tuck says to me "Are you going to sing a song?".
"I'll try, honey".

Mark:

"I don't like that dress" I shake my head. She is so beautiful, but, come on, she is my daughter. Anything in the world is too good for my kids.
"Dad... This is the sixth dress I have tried this afternoon" She smiles.
"It doesn't make me cry, Sloan" I shaked my head and she wishpered. Callie is sitting by my side, and Arizona is sitting in the couch that I have at my left. Samantha's sister, the Aunt, is there too. She doesn't say anything and she looks at me.

"I'm sure there is a perfect dress in there, Sloan. Just trust me" Arizona smiles.
"OK... Dress number seven... Here we go!".

She desappears behind a door, with a girl from the shop. Is the best Wedding Dresses's Shop in all Washington.

Sloan's sister, Catelyn, looks at me and I inmediatly know she is going to tell something that will hurt me, so I just get prepeared.

"You are so annoying, Mark Sloan" She says "Just like your daughter. Now I understand it all".
"I'm not annoying. I just want the perfect dress for my daughter".
"You almost don't know her! How can you call her your daughter?" She kinda yells.
"Let me think... Maybe just because she is my daughter!" I start getting nervous.
"No! You are just an sperma..." She doesn't finish. I look at the mirror I have in front of me and I look at Sloan. I turn around. Well, all of us turn.

She is just too beatiful to handle. She has the same dress (the sixth one), but this time she has a veil, and her hair is picked up in an undone bun. She has a necklace and she has glassy eyes... I can't stop looking at her.

"You are..." Catelyn doesn't know how to finish, so she just shuts up.
"This is the dress, kiddo" I smile "I'm sure".
"We sell this dress at $1,100" The girl says, smiling, too.
"It's cheap" Callie looks at me. She knows its the dress, and Arizona looks also agree.
"So I think we already have a dress, y'all".