Say Something

Lexie:

"My freaking head hurts" I wishper. Mark looks at me, he looks worried.
"Should we call Teddy?" He asks.
"No, it's OK" I smile.

He holds my hand and I look at him. He is kinda thinking about how telling me something. I rise my eyebrows.

"Is everything alright?" I ask.
"Sloan is getting married..." He sighs. I don't see what is bad.
"Well... That's cool" When I see his face I just roll my eyes "She has found someone who makes her happy. What's the problem?".
"She is marring Aaron Karev" He says.

Aaron Karev. I remember him. I look at Mark and I understand why he is like this.

"Maybe he is OK now" I hold his hand.
"But what happens if I'm not prepeared for seeing my daughter marring a man?" He rises his head.
"Well... I just think is not you who must be prepeared for see her marring a man".
"I'm the father... Is like... Well, like letting go a part of your heart. I just don't know if you understand what I'm talking about".

I do. I remember when I let him go. I close my eyes.

"Did you feel the same when you let me go, Mark?" I know my question is not expected, but I want to know.
"I didn't" He says. I rise my eyebrows "We broke up because we both wanted to. Yes, it hurted me so bad... But this is not the same".

I look at him.

"Don't look me like that" He says "I love you".

Alex:

"Hi, midget" I wishper, looking at the grave.

Meredith and Cristina stayed in the car while I am here. I think they didn't want to be here.

"Hear me. I'm so sorry" I just can't look at her. I start cuting grass while I talk "I have been a bad brother. I should have helped you when I became a doctor. You should came to Seattle when I started in there".

Amber Marianne Karev, 1994-2011.
Your brother and friends won't forget you, sweetie.

Just this drives me mad. Your brother? She had two brothers. I want to punch Aaron, or my Aunt. Or maybe both of them.

"I think you didn't know you have a nephew. His name is Kendall. Yes, he is Izzie's son. Now I'm having a girl with my new girlfriend. We are calling her Emelia Hope. I know you loved Hope" I can't keep talking.

I hide my eyes behind my hands and I shake my head. I feel some steps beside me and I open my eyes wide when I see Arizona.

"Robbins...?" I start saying.

She hugs me and inmediatly after she starts crying. I kinda hug her and I remember her little brother.

"Hey, it's OK... We both are going to survive this" I wishper.
"This just sucks" She shakes her head.
"I know..." I look at her.
"I'm sorry, Alex... My brother died almost ten years ago and hour sister just died now. I'm being stupid".
"You aren't" I smile "It's OK to cry".

She dries a tear and she sits down on the floor. I follow her and I look at Amber's grave another time.

"Is this true?" I ask.
"I know... I know she is proud of you there, with God" She says, without answering my question.
"I don't think so" I smile.
"Of course it is, Alex. Maybe you don't know this, but little siblings always look up to their big siblings. They are the people you admire the most, and... Well, I don't know".

I look at the grave and I decide I can't be here anymore.

"I need to go" I say "Now. Come on".

She looks at me like if she wanted to punch me. She stays there.

"Won't you tell her goodbye?" She points the grave.
"I should tell her goodbye?" I freeze for a second.
"You should" She nods her head.

Mark:

Lexie has a fever. Teddy has said maybe she is getting sick again... I'm wondering if I should call Meredith. Lexie is completly desagree, but I don't know.

"Teddy" I say. I run until I'm by her side and I breath deep before I say something.
"I won't sleep with you" She looks at me, and then she smiles "Just kidding. What's up?".

I tell her what's wrong and she starts walking to Lexie's room. She doesn't even answer my question: "is something wrong with her?".

She goes into the room and closes the door without letting me go in. I stay there, looking at them. Teddy looks at Lexie and, as I see, she looks so worried.

"Mark" I see Derek approaching me. I don't look at him until he stops by my side "Why is Teddy in there?".
"Lexie wasn't feeling so good, so I just called her" I wishper.
"Just go to sleep, Mark" he says, probably looking at my sleepy face. Then he kinda smiles "I will stay with her... She is my sister, at the end".

Meredith:

"When would you tell me you are pregnant, Meredith Grey?" Cristina asks.
"Well... I just wanted to wait until the baby's heart started beating" I wishper.
"But you are twenty two weeks pregnant! A baby's heart start beating at ten weeks" She says. I know she is upset.
"I told Lexie I wasn't pregnant" I say.
"Why?" She doesn't understand.
"Because she would want me to go home and sleep. And I just couldn't let her alone, come on" I open my eyes wide.

We are laying in the grass. It's raining, but we just don't mind. I start hearing steps, and I stand up. I rise my eyebrows when I see Arizona Robbins behind Alex. I kinda smile and then Cristina and I we both stand up and approache them.

Alex has glassy eyes. He just looks so sad. I would want go hug him, but then I think is better to let him alone. Cristina looks at Arizona, she looks tired.

"How are you guys?" Cristina asks.
"My car just stopped on the middle of the road and I came here, walking" She sighs.
"So you need a car" I smile "OK, that's cool. We could do a road trip".

Everybody looks at me. I know this is not like those great road trips that appear in John Green's books, but at least it could be funny...

"I would want to eat something" Arizona says. Yes, a McDonalds would be great. I'm completly agree.