Finding Each Other

Living in a world where society judges you isn't fun. If you're quiet you're labeled as a nerd. If you have lots of friends, or if you play a sport you're labeled as popular. If you wear black all the time you are labeled as Goth or emo. So many different labels. How do you get labeled you may ask, its simple you get labeled based on how society sees you and how society judges you. It's your first day of school and you pull up in a old beat up truck you're immediately labeled as someone who is poor but in reality you could be rich. That's just how society is. You can no longer be yourself. Part of you yearns to fit in to the label assigned to you to fit in but, another part of you yearns to be accepted for who you are. Loved for who you are. Well that's all Bree really wanted, love. 

Bree Lax was the definition of country girl with her long dark-red hair, jeans shorts and her tied plaid shirt with her boots. Moving into the city isn't what she ever dreamed of so moving from Oklahoma to Illinois is huge for her. Miles away from her friends and her farm life she is forced into a school that judges her from the start.

-------------------------------------

Teen Fiction

-------------------------------------

A/N: Ello Loves! You all know what to do if you like,

Comment,

Share,

Vote,

Fan,

But most of all VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

~KittyKat<3