How Clichè

----------------------------------------

How Cliché

----------------------------------------

Prologue:

We have all have heard of the Stories that start with a dare. The stories of the new girl and the BadBoy. The Nerd and the BadBoy. The Cheerleader and the Nerd. The Girl going to live with like 12 boys. The BestFriends boyfriend. The BestFriend. The Bestfriends Brother. The Brothers BestFriend get my point yet? Well yea these are the normal cliche stories we all love. (Including me)

Now wait a moment what about the typical cliche story of The cheerleader Lexis that's secretly a nerd and just moved in to town. But we can't forget about her brothers BadBoy BestFriend who also happens to be her BestFriends brother and his family that has like 9 boys all in the house and then his mum.

Haven't heard of this cliche story? Oh....well that's awkward... I guess you'll have to read this story just so your not that person who has never head of the how cliche story between Lexis and Max.

-------

Lexis and Max first met at a party all during a game of truth of dare. Of course it was so cliche and she got dared to kiss him. . . Okay, yea, we get it now. But when Lexis's family leaves for a vacation without her she is stuck staying at her next door neighbors house who just so happens to be her brothers BestFriend.

Now if this doesn't sound Cliche to you then your crazy. I mean the BadBoy who is her next door neighbor and her living with like 9-11 boys but then her meeting Max all be cause of a dare when they had to kiss then I just don't know what to say. But besides that crazy stuff, enjoy the crazy totally Cliche adventure between Lexis and Max.

----------------------------------------

A/N: You know what to do Vote, Vote and yea basically vote or comment, you know either one works ✊👌😆😁

~KittyKat<3