The Promise Ring

----------------------------------------

The Promise Ring

----------------------------------------

He promised her he would stay friends with. He promised her he would marry her at the age of 23. He promised her he would forever be hers. He promised her he would never leave.

Caitlyn Jackson has always had a pretty decent life and has always enjoyed the adventures with her Best friend Max. Her and Max were always together ever since they were 2 years old. At the age 10 he promised Caitlyn he would never leave her. Of Course she believed him. At age 15 he gave her a promise ring that shows he will marry her one day, specifically at age 23. But everything goes downhill when Max has to move a few months later.

-------

"Never take off that ring. As long as you keep it on it will show you how we will one day find each other again and we will always be together." He said pulling me into his arms as I cried. "We will be together, Forever." He repeated.

"And always." I finished as we held on to each other tighter as if it was the last time we would even see each other. For some reason it felt like it was.

---------------------------------------

A/N: You all know what to do if you like,

Comment,

Share,

Vote,

Fan,

But most of all VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

~KittyKat<3