That Other Girl

You know that girl that one thats really popular with fake dyed blonde hair and the short skirt and the half shirt. The one that every story calls a bimbo. You know the new girl to the school always spots her right away and automatically calls her a fake bimbo not even knowing the reason she's dressed like that. 99% of the school thinks she has been with every male in the school but has she really? Her fake attitude and her high heels and her short skirt prove she is just a whore, right? I highly doubt she had a rough past with how confident she is. Kimberly Mac, is know as the schools whore. Why you may ask, well its simple because of the way she is dressed. No one cares to get to know her, the girls that follow her around during school only follow her so they get attention. Kimberly, is that other girl. That girl that you just stereotyped, the one you just judged. The one that you're probably thinking horrible names about. I bet you have a picture of her in your mind. But do to really know who she is. The answer is no, you don't. The theme of this book? Never judge a book by its cover.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

A /N: I actually think I'm going to post this story in 2015. So if you like this idea then you know the drill,

Comment,

Vote,

Vote,

And most of all,

Vote,

~KittyKat<3