The Secret and The Heart Breakers

----------------------------------------------------

The Secret and The Heart Breakers

---------------------------------------------------

What would you do if you were the Daughter of Billionare Parents and Have to live a Split life as a Badgirl at school and a Normal Crazy, Happy Perfect Teenager at home for her parents.Alex is originally a Bad Girl that doesn't care about anything. But everything Breaks loose when she runs into one of the 'It' Boys, Blake Johnson. When they bump into each other in school he becomes immeditely intrested in her because of her Sarcastic Attitude and shes not afraid of him. Blake is known as the BadBoy out of the Four 'It' Boys and out of the whole school,But is also the richest out of all 4,Nathan Jason,Cole and Blake all try to win the heart of Alexis Snow But Alexis isn't ready to let anyone in after her Past, The Boys play a game, Try to win a girls heart but only just to break it. All just to keep their reputation as Players. What will Alexis do? Will she let them in? What will She do when the secrets out? 

GIRLS P.O.V MOST OF THE TIME.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
A/N: Remember to Vote/Comment  If you Like It!!! If you havve any suggestions feel free to let me know !!

~KittyKat<3