Going back to school again but as a Vampire

~Going Back to School again as a Vampire~

Haven't you always wanted to be a vampire and live forever young. Yes. Haven't you always wanted to drain the blood from a human body. No? Well that's the life of Mia Strong. Mia has lived as a vampire for 200 years and she hates it. She never chose this life to be a Vampire. No she would rather be a human and dead then choose this for her self but their is nothing she can do. After years of being alone she finally decides to go to High School again. But it's nothing like it was years ago, Mia wants to keep her vampire self a secret so by doing that she goes for the BadGirl look. People fear of her, people talk about her, does She Care? No. Mia has always been the BadGirl ever since she got changed, she lost her family,lost her friends, Lost and connection of Love, Now she is just a emotionless Vampire. What will happen when she runs into the School Badboy that may just have the same secret as her?

----------------------------
This is a Vampire story if that wasn't obvious. 😉
---------------------------

A/N: If you like the Story Vote on it, any suggestions for it? Comment. Do you hate it ? Let me know. Remember if You Like VOTE!!! Story that gets the most votes I will write.I Personally don't care for this Summary of this story very much so Idk if any of you will like it, Its definitely not my best, but Anyways Bye Loves.

~KittyKat<3