Loving the Billionaire

----------------------------------------

Loving the Billionaire

----------------------------------------

Have you ever had that moment when you felt as everything was crashing down. When you couldn't breath and felt like the walls and the world were all just caving in.No? Well Melody did. All on one special day. A day every girl remembers for the rest of her life. The day you get married.

Melody being 26 was having a amazing life, She was about to get married, eventually she would have kids, she had her dream job as a World wide singer. Well everything was going perfect until she heard the words a girl never ever in a million years wants to hear on her wedding day. The one simple but small hurtful word,No. After her husband dumps her on her wedding day in front of hundreds of people Melody is left absolutely heartbroken. Her singing career goes on break and she is left Sad,Heartbroken and alone. That was until Melody ran into a annoying arrogant Billionaire in America.

Now imagine this, Melody Heart. Australian pop star moves to American and runs into Americas number one Hot Billionaire Play boy. Sounds great right? A girls inspiration and a girls crush all in the same state seems great to all the teenage girls and all the teenage boys out their. Yea no. You see Gabriel Adams has a interest in this pop star and he will do nothing till She is his. But Melody is still in heartbreak over her Ex Fiancé. What will have between Gabriel and Melody?

----------------------------------------

-----------------

A/N: Attention: @fiestytigergirl has been given permission to write this so feel free to check it out if interested. You all know what you have to do I you like this story idea. Vote,Comment, or vote!!!(:

~KittyKat<3