We are Done

Audrey's POV

So Princeton and I finally finished setting up for his big party. All I could think about the whole time was how we almost kissed yet I had a boyfrined. The thing that really confused me was the fact that he was the one who stopped us from kissing, yet ever since we met that was all he wanted from me. Why didn't I stop us from kissing? Im the one who's dating someone else. Did I want to kiss Princeton?...... No way that would just ruin everything. Princeton and I have become good friends and that's the way I wanted it to stay.

"Audrey, Audrey." Princeton's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, " Are you still alive?"

"What, sorry?" I replied not realising he was talking to me.

"People should be arriving soon so are you going to go get Leo?"

"Who?" I said causing him to give me a strange look. "Oh you mean Leo, my Boyfriend I thought you meant the other one."

"You know another Leo?"

"Im gonna go now see ya in afew." I quickly headed for the door. I'm so stupid. 

I ran home and closed the door behind me.

"Honey, are you home?" My mum shouted from te kitchen. She walked into the room I was in and noticed me standing there. "Are you alright sweet heart?"

"Yeah Im fine."

Her long dark hair was tied up in a high ponytail. She was wearing some sweat pants and a long purple top. She had on her cumfy shoes which she only wore in the house when we had no visiters.

I went straight upstairs and got changed into what I was going to wear to the party. I then recieved a text from Leo.

Im on my way, you wanna walk together to the party? I think it might be more romantic? see you in a few <3 Leo

I smiled and texted him back saying

That would be great, see you soon <3 Audrey

I then sat on my bed and waited for Leo to knock on the front door so we could get going.

"Audrey darling, Leo's here!" My mum shouted when she opened the door.

I ran downstairs making sure I had everything I needed. I gave Leo a hug, said bye to my mother and we began walking to the place of the party.

"So, babe what have you been doing until now?" Leo asked as he took my hand. I placed my head on his shoulder.

"I was just hanging out with Princeton."

"Oh........" He let go of my hand and I stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" I asked noticing something was up.

"You have been spending a whole lot of time with Princeton." He said as if it was obvious.

"We are friends!" I said knowing we'd had this conversation before. "What's wrong with me spending some time with my best guy friend?"

"The fact that he's your BEST GUY friend." he said emphasising the best guy part. 

"But he's still my FRIEND!" I exclaimed emphasising the friend.

"FIrst he's your friend, then he's your boyfriend!"

"But you're my boyfriend!" I shouted "NOT HIM!"

"That can easily change!"

"What are you suggesting?!"

"Im just saying, if you wanna date Princeton go ahead!"

"You know what?" I said raising my hands up. "I'm done with you and your lack of trust towards me!"

"No, that's not what I meant Audrey."

"I don't care about what you meant!" my eyes got teary but I wipped the tears away. "You can't even have a little bit of faith in me?"

"Audrey-"

"You just think that I don't like you enough to be with you alone.

"No, Audrey that's not-"

"We are done okay!" I turned myself around and began walking home. "You know what no." i turned back around to face Leo. "Im going to that party because at I got invited." I walked straight past Leo and kept walking to the party.

"Fine then Audrey be like that!" I heard Leo shout from behind me.

"You know what I will!" I shouted back. "Go live your sad excuse for a life!"

I ran to Princeton's house, and the first person I saw was the person I really need to see. Angie. she had arrived at the same time as me and I ran and gave her a hug. "I'm so glad to see you right now!" 

"Same," she said in shock. "Where's Leo? I thought he was coming with you."

"He was then we had a fight and we broke up." I replied as if it was nothing.

"Are you o-"

"I'm fine lets talk about something else."

Angie nodded her head in accknowlegdement and we ended up having a good time together. I was kind of avoiding Princeton because I just wanted to enjoy myself and not worry about boy problems. But the universe wasn't being very kind to me on that day.

"Hey, you made it!" An excited Princeton bounced.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked through giggles. "Is it because I'm single now?" I joked under my breathe.

"What?" He asked in shock. "DId you break that idiots heart?"

"Yep, just before the party actually." I smiled sadly.

"Are you alright?" He asked opening his hands for a hug.

"Yeah I'm fine." I went in for a hug and we both smiled. "So tell me why you're so happy!" I said bouncing up from Princeton and smiling happily.

"I have a surprise for you!" he said excitedly.

Hey guys, I know cliff hanger. Sort of LOL. I've made Audrey's out fit and Angie's hope you like.

Audrey's outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/its_just_you_me/set?id=79217879

Angie's Outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=79221574