Maybe It Was Time I Let Her Go (Leo's POV)

Leo's POV

I sat on the table I normally sat on with Tyler, TJ and the guys. Angie was not here because she felt sick. While everyone was talking about this new guy and girl perfume I decided to take my phone out. I went to images and I looked through all the photo's Audrey and I took together.

There was 1 of us in a store looking at some music. When we were looking up into the dark night from the top of a building. There was 1 of us both together. I took a few pictures of her looking beautiful. And there were a few more. I really missed her. 

"Still miss her eh?" Yazmine asked me when she noticed I was staring at the picture of her on my phone.

"Yeah, but I will get over it eventually." I turned my phone off and put it in my pocket. "I kind of have to."

"Why?" Lo asked getting everyone else invovled in the conversation.

"Because her and Princeton seem really good together." I said reasonably. "And she's happy with him, and I promised to keep her happy, if she's with me or not."

"Naww that's so sweet." Lo said in awe. "You shouldn't let her go."

"Yes I should Lo," I stood up noticing that detention was over and Audrey was coming out.

I decided to make it like I was going to my locker instead of going to them. I walked past Audrey and Princeton.

"Hi Leo." Audrey said smiling. She continued walking but Princeton followed me.

"Hey Leo!" He shouted wanting me to stop walking. I turned around. 

"Look man I don't want trouble!" I said remembering what happened last time.

"Me neither," He said calmly. "Look, I'm leaving in a few days and when I'm gone I just ask for you to do 1 thing for me."

"I know I know," I interrupted "Stay away from your girl I get-"

"No," He interruped me. I gave him a confused look. "Keep her safe. Make sure she's okay." 

"So what your saying is I can-"

"Still keep in mind that she still IS MY GIRLFRIEND." It was worth a try. "Just make sure she's doing okay. You are 1 of her good friends anyway."

"Is that what she said?"

He walked away not giving me an answer. Now he didn't seem like such a bad guy. But I still didn't like him. He was just so......... he just annoys me.

I guess Audrey and I could still be friends but then again with Princeton gone Audrey and I could have a thing. I watched as Princeton walked up to a guy with blonde and talked to him. I continued walking to my locker and put away some of the lunch I didn't want eat. I was going to eat it later. I closed my locker and turned to walk bak to Lo, Tyler and everyone else, but that blonde guy scared me when he was standing right behind me.

"Dude what's your problem!" I said in shock.

"I'm not the 1 with the problem!" he hissed "You are."

"Do I know you?" I asked pushing him away from me. 

"You don't need to know who I am." He replied pushing me back onto my locker. "You just need to know that I will be watching you. Since Princeton will be gone you might take it as an opportunity to take Audrey back. BUT NO! Daddy ain't gonna let that happen man."

"What are you talking about!"

"You know what i'm talking about." he hissed "Just accept it man, Audrey isn't into you anymore. Just let it go!" He walked away to his little group. I gave him the finger but he just laughed. I noticed Audrey watching me putting the finger up at the blonde guy. She gave me a confused look but I just went back to my group. Maybe it was time I let her go.

Hey, guys I made a slideshow of all the pics on Leo's Phone. If you want to see them go to

http://mypicpals.com/view-slideshow.php?sid=404694 please check it out :D