Chapter Two

The Assassin and the School Boys

Here is chapter two tel me if you like it.

Hope you enjoy

: )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two                                                                                                  Cameron's Picture

I feel a lot better without blood over me and the wind in my hair as I weave through the traffic defiantly over the speed limit, going through as many red lights as possible. I always felt free on my bike none could catch me that is until I heard the siren behind me meaning the police. I pulled over onto the side of the road waiting for the police to pull up behind me.

Cameron’s POV

Where the hell is she? Katie and Grace were still sitting on the stools in the kitchen drawing in their pajamas waiting for the mum. “Cammie where’s mummy?” Katie wined showing me her beautiful smile which no one could say no to.

“I don’t know sweet heart. But she’ll be home soon.” I said but not quite sure, what if she had been killed I mean the life expectancy of an assassin was very low I knew that.

“I’m not going to sleep until mummy reads me a story.” Grace stated stubbornly just like her mother she didn’t take no as a answer.

I stared at the two little girls staring stubbornly at me they looked just like there mother beautiful brown hair, huge lovable eyes and even though Elizabeth wouldn’t admit it she was beautiful, she always admitted they were. I loved them as my own daughters.

“Hey I’m home.” I heard the call from the door finally.

Elizabeth walked in her brown hair slightly wet but sill as beautiful and curly as ever, her hazels eyes sparkling in happiness as Grace and Katie ran at her shouting “Mummy” wrapping their small arms, around her long beautiful legs. Looking at them made me think things that if Elizabeth knew she would break my leg with one kick.

Elizabeth gave me a huge smile that made me want to grab her and kiss her but I knew that all she wanted was a friend and that if I did so without her wanting it she would break both my legs in one kick and i would have no chance.

“You took your time.” I whispered as she walked past but I couldn’t make myself angry at her I loved her to much for that.

“Sorry long day at work.” She whispered back meaning that she had killed the target.

I watched her as she left the room carrying Katie and Grace in her arms her long legs walking past me her hips swinging from side to side making me want to grab her and do more then kiss her.

Elizabeth’s POV

I held my girls tight as they babbled on about what they did while I was away. Cameron had taken them to get ice-cream and instead they had each gotten 2 doughnuts and 3 scoops of ice-cream no one could say no to them when they asked, they knew that and used it to their advantage.

How was I meant to tell Cameron, Grace and Katie that I would be gone for awhile? Who was going to look after Katie and Grace if Cameron was given an assignment? Way too many thoughts in my head.

“Mummy read us a bedtime story.” Yelled Grace and Kate as they jumped into bed.

Their room was set out simply. It was the last door in the hallway with two beds on either side of the room one for each of them but in the end they would end up cuddling each other. With a overflowing box of toys in one corner and a small table with crayons and paper in the other corner between the beds on the wall was a bookcase full of their favorite books which I read to them every night.