Chapter Eleven.

• Dedicated to Alison Croggon

The Assassin and the School Boys! 

I really, really hope you ENJOY!!!

:D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eleven                                                         Elizabeth's Picture                            

“Elizabethwhat’s going on?” Rory asked, he was the first to talk. They were al staring at me not speaking.

“Hope you like visitors” I said ignoring his question. Already dialing the number to Cameron’s personal phone I walked towards my bedroom.

They seemed to wake up from their dazes, as they made move to follow me. Each asking their own question. “Who are Cameron, Grace and Katie?” Aaron asked.

“What did Jed warn you about?” Cowan questioned like a interrogator.

“Are they hot the people visiting?” Jake shouted.

“Elizabethare you in trouble?” Rory questioned.

“Who is in danger?” Christian asked.

The only smart question asked was how many were visiting which Damien asked. I signaled the number three on my fingers at Damien before closing the door in their faces and their questions.

Finally Cameron picked up the damn phone; I had been on the brink of leaving. “Hello?” I could hear the suspicion in his voice, not many people had his personal number and those who had it, did not use it lightly.

“Cameron it’s Elizabeth Jed called the other agency. It’s happened.” I spoke quickly and quietly so no one outside the door could hear.

“Are you sure?” He asked his voice fearful.

“Of course I’m damn sure. You have to leave; if they can get Jed then they can find you and the girls. Come to the College. Now.” I demanded.

“Is the college safe why not a safe house?” He asked.

“Jed said to stay at the college I trust his judgment when it comes to business. Pack the girls up and COME.” I said pushing all my emotions into the words.

“I don’t knowElizabeth, we have kept them safe for five years in this apartment. Moving them to a public college will only be more dangerous I love them too.” He said quietly.

“Cameron trust me, they are not safe bring them here, so I can protect my children” I said nearly shouting.

“I do trust you but you have to trust me I can protect them here. It is not a good idea to big them on your mission.” He said calmly. I was ready to smash the phone.

“Cameron bring me my children.” I whispered furiously. As a loose curl fell into my face I roughly tugging it behind my ear. Tugging the strand roughly enough to cause pain in my scalp. I was pissed.

“Trust me to protect them.” He shouted getting mad.

“They are in danger at a location which is known, bring them to the college.”

“You don’t even trust me to keep them safe. Admit it.” He shouted hurt.

Walking up and down the length the room didn’t seem to help, letting out a big breath I admitted it. “I don’t trust anyone with that job.” I whispered quietly.