Chapter Four

The Assassin and the School Boys!

Please comment because I have no idea if you people who are reading even like my book tell me if you do or not because I don’t want to waste my time making a book that no one likes. Please, please tell me what you think.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

: )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Four.                                                                                      Aura’s Picture

Elizabeth’s POV 

With my bag full of weapons slung on my shoulder and my hand gripping the knife in my pocket I felt more confident as I walked down the familiar corridor until I reached the door that opened onto Jed’s office I took a big breath in before entering.

“What the hell were you thinking, you called me at home and you spoke to my daughter. I take my time to separate my work life from home and you are ruining it. I never want you to call me again at home.” I shouted at him venom running off my words.

Jed’s head whipped up and his eyes showed small emotion he was afraid of me and before I knew it a sadistic smile spread across my face.

Jed quickly covered up any emotion making his face seem stony. “You took your time.” He said looking up and down my body making me pull the coat around me tighter.

“How long will I be at this college?” I asked sitting down on the chair opposite Jed and putting my feet up on his desk.

“Till the assignment is completed. Have you read the file?” He asked.

“No, I was busy last night.” I said thinking of Cameron.

“You will enter the college as Elizabeth Grey, we want the boys to sympathize for you so you will say that you parents both died when you were baby and that you had been in orphanages since you were little.” He said and I wished it was true I wished that my father had died I wished with all my heart.

“You have no siblings, no family-” but before he could keep going I asked.

“What if I want to bring Grace and Katie to visit me?”

“You won’t.” Jed stated making the anger rise in me but I knew if I let it out they would never be able to visit.

“If I told them I have children they may also sympathize because I am a single mother and when they see my children they will love them strait away.” I stated in a neutral tone not wanting to show how much it hurt me to talk about my angels with Jed. I would not let him keep us apart.

Jed eyed me curiously as if wondering why I cared for them so much I just wanted to break his neck. “Fine but don’t tell them unless you have to.” He said.

“Oh and you will be living with four of them.” He said as if it was nothing that one sentence made me kick back my chair and shout yelling.

“You have got to be fucking kidding me, I will not be living with a bunch of school boys.” I shouted.

“Yes you will, you have to be around them a lot or else you are just any other girl. Oh and be nice to them or at least try.” He said waving his hand in the air while I shot daggers at him. I was like a puppet to him and he enjoyed pulling my strings.