Chapter Five

The Assassin and the School Boys!

Here is chapter five please, please tell me what you think I would really appreciate it.

Hope you enjoy

: )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Five.                                                                          Aaron’s Picture

Aaron’s POV

How long did it take to switch classes I mean, I had been waiting for half an hour for the reception desk lady to call me up.

I was bored out of my mind that was until the door opened and the hottest girl walked in someone I defiantly hadn’t met before because if I had I would have totally slept with her. She walked right up to the reception desk not even glancing at me, her light brown hair cascading down her back bobbing up and down as she walked.

She wore a long black coat that was wrapped tightly around her showing off all her curves and skinny jeans hugging every muscle. I knew she was beautiful and I hadn’t even seen her face.

The receptionist smiled at her. “I’m Elizabeth Grey new student.” She stated her voice ringing around the room.

Elizabeth the name suited her it sounded so elegant and beautiful.

“Ha yes dear I heard about you. There are some papers you need o sign and I’ll just fetch your schedule along with Aaron’s.” The receptionist said.

This was when she noticed me she gave me one glance and that was when I saw her face, her sparkling hazel eyes, her full perfect lips and her long black eye lashes framing her eyes. I didn’t understand why she didn’t look, at me twice or wink or show some indication that she thought I was hot any other girl would start flirting with me straight away but no she didn’t even give me another glance.

The receptionist disappeared some where in the back leaving Elizabeth and I alone in the room. I gathered up my courage and walked over to her normally girls made the first move not me. “Hi I’m Aaron.” I said holding out my hand.

She just glanced at me and said “Hi I’mElizabeth” with a strained smile not a real one but even through it was strained it completed her face she shook my hand quickly then slipped it back in her coat pocket where it was hidden.

“So which room you staying?” I asked maybe I could accidentally walk by her room sometime okay now I was becoming obsessed and I had only just met her she probably would think of me as a stalker soon enough. Maybe I could find out where she ate and meet her there I was defiantly a stalker.

“I don’t know.” She answered then turned back as the receptionist walked in carrying a stack of papers.

“Here sign these dear.” She told Elizabeth giving her a pen and some papers.

Then she turned to me. “Here is your new schedule if you could wait here and show Miss. Grey to her room that would be good.” She said damn right I would wait, more of a chance to talk.

“Sure thing.” I said smiling, maybe I could get to know her a little better.

“No it’s okay.”Elizabeth said handing back the papers to the receptionist while talking to me. She said no, girls don’t say no to me any other girl would jump on the chance for me to help them.