Chapter Ten

The Assassin and the School Boys!

I really hope you ENJOY!!!

Please comment or message me on what you think should happen next or who you like the most out of all the School Boys and Cameron!! PLEASE DO

: )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10                                                                            Cowan’s Picture

“I need to change classes” I stated not leaving any room for argument, while striding through the open door of the reception. The same receptionist who had greeted me yesterday looked up startled seeing my face hers split into a smile, making me frown.

“Now why would that be dear?” She asked cheerily

Everyone seemed to be asking me questions lately it was becoming very boring. “Oh I don’t know, maybe I don’t like my classes.” I said coldly I was sick and tired of being nice I had spent the afternoon fake smiling to Christian. I had come to the conclusion that I didn’t need to be nice; men were attracted to bitches all the time.

“Oh well it may be to late.” The receptionist said startled at my attitude.

“Well you can make an exception, there has to be an opening in art, it can’t be that popular.” I said walking up to the desk.

The receptionist started shuffling around papers on the bench in front of her, then spinning around in her chair to face the filling cabinets behind. “Well you would have to fill in the proper paper work.” She mumbled her back still turned to me, which wasn’t very smart. “Can’t we just skip that?” I asked sharply.

“No! Of course not.” She shouted spinning around rapidly and facing me with a startled look. Great she was someone who valued paperwork just my luck, this could hopefully be fixed.

“I’m just going to use your phone” I said pointing towards the one on the bench. Before the receptionist could comment, I had the phone in my hand and I was pressing numbers. Holding the phone to my ear I heard the receiver tone. Finally he picked up.

“Speak”

“How’s the wall? You know I want my knife back.” I said not bothering to reassure the receptionist who gave a gasp at the word knife.

“Elizabeth” Jed said.

“Well who else.”

On the other end I heard I sigh. “What do you want?”

“To not damn cook or write.”

“You’re not happy with your classes.” He said sounding tired. I wasn’t the only one not getting sleep.

“I never was.” I said exasperated.

“Well what are you going to do about it?” He whispered in the background I could hear papers being shuffled.

“Nothing but you will.”

“Will I really?” He said a smile in his voice “I think I enjoy your pain more.” He said laughing.

“You’re sick but you will do it, for if you don’t you will have six dead bodies on your hands of these rich boys you seem so interested in.”

Another sigh reached my ear through the phone. “ElizabethI can not be bothered to threaten you. I will get you your classes but you owe me.” He whispered.