Chapter Three

The Assassin and the School Boys!

Tell me what you think of this chapter be honest tell me what I can improve on.

Hope you enjoy!

: )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three.                                                                Katie on the right Grace in the left their Picture

Cameron’s POV

I just wanted to lie there all night and hold her I thought as I traced the scars down her back every time I thought about what her father did to her it made me want to kill him to bad he was already dead.

I knew if I stayed any longer Elizabeth would get angry she didn’t feel the same way, to her this was just meaningless sex to me this was important an event I would never forget, Elizabeth’s body was burned in my mind what she thought made her ugly made her beautiful that fact that she had all those scars on her body proved that she was strong and could live through anything.

“Cam I need to sleep.” Elizabeth whispered sleepily, that was my cue to leave.

I reluctantly rolled out of bed pulling my discarded jeans and t-shirt on. I wished to hold her and watch her sleep all night, but that couldn’t happen.Elizabeth had me under a trance I hadn’t looked at another girl in years because of her I would die for her and she didn’t even notice.

I stood in the doorway hesitant to walk out and roll into my own cold bed but I knew if I didn’t I might not ever be allowed in her bed again.

I lay in bed running every detail over in my mind and the only conclusion I came up with was. How was I going to survive without her?

Elizabeth’s POV

I woke up happy and relaxed forgetting all my worries. The first thought that came to mind was pancakes; it defiantly felt like a pancake morning. I jumped out of bed and pulled on the clothes that had been discarded during the night. I walked out of my bedroom into the hallway and shit the floor was cold wood was not a good idea it was freezing I ran downstairs into the kitchen trying to get feeling into my freezing feet.

I heard laughter coming from the kitchen and walked into find Grace drawing on the bench, Katie pulling a face at Cameron and Cameron laughing and cooking pancakes making me smile.

“Good morning everybody.” I shouted as I walked past Grace ruffling her hair making her huff as it got in her eyes.

Cameron and Katie instantly gave me big smiles making my smile back.

“Do you want round pancakes or funny shaped pancakes?” Cameron asked holding up a spatula looking like a proper chef.

“Did you follow the recipe this time because I don’t want to end up in the emergency room like last time you tried to make pancakes?” I said smiling sitting on a stool next to Grace.

Before Cameron answered Katie did. “He followed it, I made sure.” She said giving me a big smile.

But before I could answer the phone started ringing. “I’ll answer it.” Yelled Katie as she made a run for the phone excited.

She picked it up and said. “Hello this is Katie Evans” just like I taught her.

There was the buzzing sound of someone talking on the other end then Katie said “Mummy I think he wants to talk to you.”