Chapter Eight.

The Assassin and the School Boys!

This chapter is more action packed I hope you like it.

Please ENJOY 

: )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eight.                                                                                     Rory’s Picture

After I had gotten out of the bathroom I found Damien sitting up against my bed almost asleep. It had taken ages to convince him I was fine and to kick him into his bed. He kept asking me what I was dreaming about and my answers just got nastier and nastier until they made him flinch, but I could see the frustration on his face he wanted to know. Well I wasn’t going to let him.

I had pretended to fall asleep instead I just lay awake thinking about the nightmare of tomorrow I would have to go to classes that is if I didn’t skip them I knew Jed had someone drop off my motorbike. I cold always speed and pay a visit to Katie and Grace let the other body guards look after the school boys I couldn’t care less.

Breaking through my thoughts I heard the door open it must be the other guys they said this was the major hangout. I heard grumbles from guys waking up and whisperes that were easily over heard.

“What happened last night we heard screaming?” Christian asked I recognized his voice strait away high and annoying.

“Girl over there wouldn’t stop screaming.” I heard Jake mumble I recognized his voice from the arrogance in it.

“Jake what the fuck did you do?”  I heard I think Aaron whisper angrily yeah defiantly over protective.

“Whoa nothing man it was all her she had some stupid nightmare. I mean she was screaming bloody murder no chance of sleeping.”  He mumbled grumpily. Asshole.

So just move her into the spare bedroom cant wake up anyone there can she?” Someone whispered I think it was Cowan. We had all been introduced last night Jake and Cowan seemed to be the head of the group meaning they were the richest.

“Yeah but if we moved her into the guest bedroom we wouldn’t be able to see her when she forgot her clothes in the bathroom and comes out naked now would we. I mean she would use the shower in there.” Jake snickered, this is when I got angry there was a fucking spare bedroom which by the sounds of it had privacy.

“Yeah well I would rather have a goodnights sleep then see her naked once.” Rory said I had talked to him the most last night he had a sort of calming voice an artist’s voice.

“Yeah well I wouldn’t.”  Jake snickered.

“Well then were the fuck is this spare bedroom?”  I said loud enough so that they would all hear me.

I heard a whole lot of swearing and words like. “Shit we thought you were asleep” and “Damn you nearly gave me a heart attack.” All Jake said was “Oh Elizabeth you know you don’t need to shout to get me attention.” He said suggestively

“If I had to choose between sleeping with you and having Cancer I would chose the cancer.”  I said in the sweetest voice while looking him in the eye.

“So where’s the room?” I asked now bored.

“It’s the door on the other side of the kitchen.” Rory said.