scared? never.

Linnea's POV

I didn't see them today. I made sure that I never went out alone of the class room and of course in middle of class. But she said tomorrow night. That means by today night, and now its already 6:30pm and we are leaving. They must be waiting outside for me. Me and Stacy went out of our classroom. My heart beat started beating harder as we headed further to the main gate. My eyes searched for them across the hallway then campus ground and cafeteria but there was no sign of them. Good.

Okay now I'll give a brief on my second problem. There you go.

Lights. Camera. Action.

Stacy: god Linnea you have to come.
Me: ______
Stacy: I know I know you have got a lot of work to finish but still you need to come. This is your first college party and you wanna miss it? Who does that? No one.

Me: I know Stacy but I have never gone to a party, I don't like dancing and singing and you know shouting at the top of your voice so that your lungs and others eardrum burst, I never even celebrated my birthday. I always asked my mom to let my birthdays go peacefully, I didn't go to school that day and I ate food and cake with my parents. So I m not going.

Stacy: you. are .so. boring. Okay doesn't matter. You are coming or I ll call every girl in this hostel to take you out of our room.

Me: Stacy we are not arguing on this one anymore. Let's go back to hostel and eat, its already 7:15pm and I m hungry. I haven't eaten anything since morning.

Stacy: fine, whatever. But first we go to the other building, I have to submit my practical work.

I must encourage Stacy to take part in debates, I m sure she'll win always. She has been requesting me since the yesterday, and pool party is on sat night, so I still have some days left, but that is not enough time for me to complete one month's pending work. But her point is right. But then I have got a lot of work to do. I have done 1 of my assignment and still 5 are left and I have to submit it by monday. I also have to prepare two slides for presentation, which takes maximum time. Stacy has helped me a lot but still the writing has to be done by me in paper, because her handwriting has already developed to a doctors one. Even if I start from now and work all day and night, still I won't be able to finish, plus I have class everyday. I have asked teachers to give me more time but they say that "deadline is already over, if you want marks, then you have to give It". When we reached other building, we had to climb to the 100th floor, I managed to walk with her to the lab room. I hate climbing stairs. I prefer running 10 kilometres than walking up on 10 stairs.

" stay here, while I deal with this, make up monster" Stacy exclaimed.

Ms Debbie is Make up monster. Basically her make up has a face beneath.

"Fine, but be quick, cause I m hungry as a gorilla now"

"OK"

I waited there for like 10 minutes, I could see Ms Debbie, her face looked like buddy pine, the villain from the incredibles. Stacy must be having a good time. I was bored so I decide to take a walk in the corridor. There were many labs in the hallway. Our college was attached to the hospital, where the senior or PG students could learn to practice on patients.
All of a sudden I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I almost screamed in shock. I turned around to see who it was. It was Mellesa, the blonde girl. Stacy had made me learn all their names.

" so you hanging around?" She said, smiling. Weird why is she smiling.

My soul separated in two.

Angel -Maybe she has forgiven me, but I m sure she has planned something. I kept staring her in confusion. My eyes twinkling stupidly.