You Drive Me

Hey r u checking out the pictures? I have put some sweet quotes here which are relatable to the story . I hope you like it.

Vote if you want.

Share if you like.

-with moons and stars

xoxo ♥
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

We stood near the window panel, me looking outside the window , measuring how many pieces my bones would break into if I fall off, while he stared at my, you could call it 'pissed off' expression. I have had already had enough, and now this, seriously my life couldn't get worse.

"Do we really need to do this, I have no problem in staying with ghosts alone."

"Really, you can spend all night alone here, I heard that at 3am all the ghosts crawl out of their dead world or something" I snatched a look at him when he talked about ghost crawling, thought of that made me shiver silently. I couldn't show him that I was scared. I peered down again, I can't do it, its too high. But again I couldn't show that I was scared. If he could climb down why couldn't I? After all I was good at sports.

"Okay Ill do it, but I ll go first and you'll help me get down until I m holding the pipes firmly"

"You sure, you want to get down first?"

"Yeah"

I did it. I was on the ground now safe and sound, with all my bone still attached to me. He kept saying that I was really slow while getting down, but it was the first time I was doing this. I even asked him to take our selfie when I reached 3rd floor. He thought my idea was funny but he took one. He nearly jumped from the 1st floor or maybe half floor. Was he showing off? As if I couldn't. I scoffed.
He took me towards the campus boundary wall near to which he had parked his car, I followed him like an idiot not realising what he was up to.

"Are. You. Kidding. Me? You just made me climb down from the 4th floor and now you want me to jump off a 8ft wall. Do you fucking ever realise what my height is. I m hardly five and a half foot."

"Don't worry, you'll make it."

He climbed up like a monkey. It hardly took him 2sec. I jumped to got hold of the top edge, to leave me hanging now on the wall. I pulled myself up, but my stomach hurt, it was empty since morning.

"Want help?" He sneered, offering me his hand. His lips curved upward into a killer smile that I had noticed for the first time, because our earlier meetings had been quite unpleasant. I smiled at his gentlemanly gesture. He looked cute when he smiled like that. My hands reached for his. He pulled me up completely, I hardly had to do anything. Okay I won't deny it, he is quite strong. But I m not complementing him, but my face did. I could see him letting out his killer smirk as if he knew what I was thinking. He looked undeniably adorable. I just couldn't take my eyes off him. I wonder how beautifully in itperfectly m, mineS wer he must be built, I have noticed his v shape already. Stop thinking all these linn, god he is driving me crazy.
I somehow managed to get down from the other side of wall, and now my knees and ankle hurt too. He took out his keys making a beep sound, and there stood an Audi in front of me. I never knew that this small town could hold rich people like him.