Chapter 15: Regret

Okay so here goes my watty second question:

Did you guys like this far?

If yes trust me, it will get more interesting. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

So sit back and relax like a ♛ and enjoyヅ

With moons and stars

XOXO
stuckwithbooks

Linnea POV~

Murderer.

I m a murderer.

Blood drops were scattered all over my hands, some mine and some his. I fell on ground on my knees staring at what I had just done. His body laid lifeless on the ground. My blind rage had killed him.

Moment ago he was trying to snap me shut and the moment now he is here in front of me, dead.

I killed him.

I felt cold and pale, as if all my blood befriended me. Everything became silent except for my heartbeat, there was no Stacy, no family, no forest, no Daniel, no college, no football, no studies, only me and my crime. My eyes can't escape the sight of him laying there, moving no inch, saying nothing.

What do I do now? Should I call police? Dad is in FBI should I tell him? What will I say? That your daughter who came here to study and fulfil our dream became a criminal and she will be behind the bars of law now because she stabbed someone? No I can't. I can't. I can't do this.

But wait its not my fault, right? He tried to kill me and I did that to save myself.

Are you fool Linnea ?

You didn't defend yourself, you killed him mercilessly. Don't you see those three red puddle of blood. You have done this.

What should I do? Hide his body? But everyone deserves a proper funeral. Shit, my life is at sake and all I am thinking is about people praying and giving him flowers! I can't let anyone find his body.

If his friends find out then they will kill me. So before I ran away, I dragged his body behind a huge tree and made him sit, I cleaned the knife so my fingerprints and blood marks are not left and tugged it inside my jeans. My wound could be clearly seen, my pink tank top was drenched with my blood. It was painful, I had problem in standing and walking but I had no other option, I had to run away. I took out my extra shirt from my bag, which I was wearing this morning, and wore it.

The pain had not gone, it was making me weak, I could hardly walk. My hand was inside my shirt covering my cut which was still bleeding. I felt clumsy, and things started to become blurry, my speed shortened. I saw a man arriving towards me, it was dark and blurry, I couldn't see his face. I felt some one slap me hard on my cheek, my back whacked on the ground, tree hurting my spine and head. My hand slipped out of my shirt to support my body.

I cleared my head by shaking it right and left. I saw stranger two bent towards my face shouting something, probably cussing me. I couldn't hear, my ear was already audible to some weird high pitch sound.

Within next second before he could place another hand on me, he fell on my lap with a thump. Confused and worried, I looked up to see who did it, because I just didn't make another crime, I wasn't in a state to.

I saw a guy standing with a stick in his hand. Who could it be? He came near and grabbed me by my hand and started dragging me.

We stopped somewhere away from the road, I was finally out of here. But who brought me? I turned to face him, and squeezed my eyes shut then opened it wide. Repeating that for four time I could finally see him.