Chapter 7 part 4:cozy

Linnea POV

Dear people, especially my pretty ladies of my kingdom,

Sorry that I m trying to impose my own ideologies on you, but this is serious shit. Hot boys trying to get close to you to make ramen noodles of your hot chicky long legs is so not good. When I was a teen I loved the idea of cuddling but now the whole idea of being close makes me nervous self-conscious If I was not so polite I would suggest you to kick their ass, but since I m polite I will stay still and watch how their cooking goes on.
Friendly reminder: boys are not so good in cooking.

your queeningly
-Linn

He stood by the doorway for about five minutes staring at me. What is he staring? Eyes? No? He is not, then what? My nose? I guess not. He is looking down. My boobs? Wtf.

"Daniel!! Did you just stare that?"

"Stare what?" He said huskly, almost making me tingle down there. Oh even his voice- shut up Lin.

"You were staring" I said, and kinda blushed, but I m hoping to kinda slip then kinda die. Why does my cheeks always have other plans?.

"Staring what love?" He leaned closer, that his lips were inches closer to mine. Now I m starting to hate this coziness idea a lot. "Don't be shy, tell me, you are free to complain, what was I staring?" He said. Teasingly. Of course. This guy is impossible. Now get it together Linn. I put my hands on his chest firmly, stepping back myself, because its useless pushing him.

"Nothing! Forget it! So I was saying that I ate the whole large sized piZZa and I m sorry for that, and if you don't have any problem then please stay at one arm distance from me, not only because I hate you for what you did two hours before but also because it makes me want to puke. Understand?." I told him clearly and boldly. See I told you I can do that.

"You ate the whole large sized double crust pizza all alone?" He finally said after 1hour pause, at least it felt like.

"No, I was just trying to get your attention to my face, but still I have left only two pieces for you, and its not my fault, I don't usually eat that much, I was just- um- you know, getting bored"

"Oh, so you eat when you are bored-" he leaned his face to me again, making me feel like issun boshi. God I hate this height problem. "-and don't lie kitty, my closeness doesn't make you nauseate, it make you nervous, and mostly wet." After he was finished with his confidence show, he turned around and proudly make his way to his wardrobe. I lost this match again. Better not to discuss anything more on this matter. But wait did he just call me kitty. -_-

"You were sleep-talking" I shooted. He turned around, his eyes brows were knitted together, and his eyes on me.

"What did I tell you?"

"Chillax, nothing serious, just don't freak out"

"Forget it Linnea , I know what I have said, I don't want to discuss anything about it, so its better that you delete everything out of your mind"

Everything?

Yeah why not, who cares right?

"Yeah I guess you are right let's leave now, its getting late"

"Okay"

"One thing more , that delivery boy, he didn't let me make payment for the pizza you ordered"

"Yeah he wouldn't, I ordered it online"

That's not possible, I have seen the bill, why does he have to lie for a pizza? Dumbass!

"I m not fool Daniel-"
1hour staring gap + Mr spok (star trek) face. I'll add a background music to it. How about-

Say something I m giving up on you.. Ting ting ting ting.

Oh come on

Speak

Fine don't! -_-

"-anyways let's leave". I completed.

I approached the front door, but it was locked. Fucking codes and locks. Why does he need it, maybe because it looks cool, and you can murder anyone easily here once the person is locked. Wow!

I felt someone's presence behind me, its him, the all time. His hand reached to the screen of the door lock. Should I look at his secret password? Of course I can, its not like he has a threat from me, I won't be coming here again too.

"'0000' that's it! Is this a password you keep to murder humans?" I blurted out.

"Murder?" He laughed.

"My granny used same password to keep her secret briefcase locked, and no doubt it was useless, I knew it even when I was 4."

"Cute"

"Who? My granny? Yeah ofc she was"

"No you as a 4year old baby girl."

He headed me towards the lift. I make my way to the elevator and wait till the lift comes up.The elevator door opens with a ping and we stepped inside. There was most uncomfortable silence between us. What could be more awkward?

Suddenly the lift stopped.

Great.

*inside*
O my god o my god i m gonna suffocate and die here. I m sure there is an alien invasion and We are all gonna die. I m gonna die virgin. The whole world is gonna die.

*reality*
Me- Making a poker face. The bad guy has a cocky smile on his face. Great, all good things in one day.

"What? What's with that smile!? Huh?" I ask him.

"This has happened for the first time, I guess my house has started to like you alot, it wants you to stay here with me"

Just as he finished the lift started,
"Funny, its called one sided like"

"I don't think so beautiful"
This time the lift stopped, and the light went off too. It was dark in here, I couldn't see him but of course I felt his presence.......

Just in front of me.

Again.