Chapter 13: Kidnap

Okay guys,

Get your popcorns ready because the action is about to start.

Please vote and share if you like.I m not saying that I would mind a comment. Keep your bullets aside and shoot comments as much as you want.

Your suggestions and ideas will be loved.

+story ahead does not have fairy like contents, so young readers are requested no to read further.

-With moons and stars,

stuckwithbooks

♥xoxo♥

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Linnea POV-

Dealing with arrogant Daniel was simple and easy, but dealing with captivating Daniel was inarticulate. The moment I start doting someone my life becomes a hoax and the sentiment I was developing for him was simply authentic. I had never felt this way before, whatever it was, it was so new to me, it turned me nervy and on edge.

I hated dealing with feelings. Feelings confuse people from reality, it strains brain to see through its murk. My emotions were stupid and hormonal, and that's normal for dumb teenage girls.

But wait, am I not near-20, I m not a teenager, so it can't be just infatuation. Anyways, anything that happens, it has to be real and true, because once it happens, there's no going back.

I arrived at the gate and saw Stacy already standing there.

"Why so late?" She shrugged.

"I was teaching people 'how to kiss your own ass' cool isn't it?"

"Yeah sure, so why did that girl take you from cafe?"

"Don't ask, bad story"

"Oh great, now tell me what happened"

We started walking, and I told Stacy that how I ended up in Daniel's football team, and I was the only girl there. I excluded some part, where Daniel grabbed my neck and tried to choke me to death (well that didn't happen I know, its just a way of sentence).

"Well that's awesome, you will be popular again, and I'll become popular with you, because i am your best friend"

"When did that happen, you becoming my best friend?" I laughed.

"last night"

"don't say that" i made a slug face, in an attempt to look disgustingly-funny.

"what you kissed me last night, don't you remember?"

"O my god, don't start that again" i put my palm on her face and pushed her away. She always did this crazy act for fun, mainly to cheer me.

"Are you cheating on me linnea?" she hit my arm.

"yes of course i am, now shoo away......ewwww" instead she clung into my arm tightly.

"but i love you please don't leave me" I started to push her away, and finally we ended up hitting each other in a stupid cat fight . We laughed a lot, our voice echoed in the silence of trees, she ran after me to hit me like crazy. We finally stopped when we were out of breath, and she was like 'okay okay time's up' when she couldn't catch me.