Chapter 8: Memories

Daniel POV

Linnea left me here alone. Completely. She knew I wouldn't crash our car because I didn't hear fear in her voice, she was angry, at me, that is obvious, but I needed to show her who I am. She cannot talk to me the way she wants. No one does that. Except for my dad.

I watched her getting into a cab, I wanted stop her, apologize to her, but I couldn't, because I didn't know where to start from. She have been tolerating me since her very first day.

I slammed my fist strong at the steering like a raging animal. I was so fucked up.

I was rude, ruthless, selfish to her. And I embarrassed myself by being an idiotic jealous prick in front of her. She doesn't even like me. In fact she is after murdering my balls. I can't let her destroy me crown jwells.

She likes basketball? No, I m sure she was staring them. I know these guys, stupid assholes, I can't bear the thought of any guy laying finger on her or hurting her. But then she was right, I was her nobody to tell her to be away from them. I m not judging her character. She is nice, natural, mature, I know she wouldn't do anything like that on purpose.

I shouldn't have blamed her for anything, it was always me who had made things difficult for her that she had to run away. It was never her fault.

I couldn't control my anger when I saw Jose and Penny near her. Josh was holding her hand and she didn't want that of course. My blood was on fire. I couldn't control my anger. But I didn't even do anything, they just got little punches, they could be killed if she had told me yes. But she didn't.

Last time when she came back because she hit me, she was concerned. She came running to me just to check if I was alright. So Maybe this time she was afraid that I would get beaten up by them. Maybe she cared, but didn't show it. Her eyes were cold, she could disguise herself better than me, but that was surely not applicable in the part where I was close to her. And sucker punches never hurt me, she must know that, I am capable of fighting a war.

She liked me near her. I couldn't resist the urge to make out with her. I am carving for her. Her skin was soft like silk. Her hair was smooth. My lips still had the feeling of the kisses I put on her baby soft neck. Her warm embrace on my neck and the way her fingers lingered my hair could kill me on instant. I wonder how it would feel kissing her whole body, making her moan like crazy. I could imagine her in my bed, covered in my sheets all naked, her hair long dangling down to her body. Then I would do everything to make her scream my name. She will beg me to be-

Wait. Stop drooling Daniel.

But her smell was so warm and comfortable, when I Nuzzled her neck. I wanted to give her a hickey. I wanted to own her. Make her a part of my territory. She smelled so sweet and so heavenly like a

Vanilla.

Intoxicating.

This the reason why I couldn't stop myself in the elevator. Her smell was all in the air, I couldn't get hold of myself.

I had felt this comfortable before. She reminded me of someone very dear to me. The person because of who I am a man like this now. I want to hurt people badly, even her. My dad has made me like this, like him. I respect him, he is my god, and I am his obedient son. I help him in his business and he is definitely proud of me. I check on his works frequently, when I m free of my college work. He never wanted me to be in med college, he wanted me to be with him in the city and help him with his work. But ever since I started working along with the college pressure, he has been supporting me and I m glad.

My mom will surely hate me for supporting dad. She hated him and kept me away from him. I loved her, she was my life. She taught everyone how to love. She prayed lord everyday as if she would die that day. She was beautiful and kind, she had green eyes, a very rare one, it made her look like an angel.

I wanted to love like her. To experience what love is. I don't think I love Linnea, its just infatuation and I can bet on it. I know I was using her, because I just felt attracted to her. But she isn't like Chloe.

My girlfriend.

Well not exactly girlfriend, love was not the part of our arrangement, we had sex a few times, nothing else, no feelings included.

She was thin like a skeleton, long and pointed like a pencil, her lips were always painted with different colors everyday, I was scared she would use black one day, she had thick fake eyelashes and she hardly wore anything.
Note that. She was just a tease to all boys. She could even take nerdy dress under a whole new level, like peek a boo panties. I disgrace young woman like that, whose innocence gets dazzled and lost in shine of diamonds.

Some girl can nurture herself even if she is stuck in dirt like a lotus .

I hate to disrespect ladies, but they all need to be strong enough to stand up for themselves. Not be a slave to rich billionaires. Chloe was like them, I knew why she was clinging around to me, even If i ignored her all the time.

I knew she tried to hook up with my friends too but it didn't really matter me. She was the one who had come to me even though she knew that there could be no relationship between us. But I agreed to be with her, because I didn't like girls throwing themselves on me just to be with me for my money and power.

The real me was still hidden somewhere inside me, that person hated to make things fake, valued relationships, just like my mom had taught me to. The real me wanted to love someone. Even if there was a shread of love inside me, I wanted to treasure it.

But it no longer matters me , because everything thing she taught me was now useless. I was drowned in blood, lost in dark. My father guided me, he showed me what life is, and the true meaning of it. The world is bad, no love presides in it.

There is no love.

The person who told me to love is gone.

She laid on the cold ground, stumbling, shaking, suffocating in pain.

Blood rushed out of her body to my feet.

I watched her dying.

Her lungs desperately sucked air to survive, but her soul didn't.

I ran.

Far so far that I lost my way back.

Because I couldn't see her lifeless.

My chest hurt.

My hands trembled.

Blood.

Smeared all over my my hands and shirt.

I had loved her.

But I killed her.