Chapter 7 part 6:Jealous

"Hey chick, you waiting for someone?"

I whipped around, expecting to see Daniel smirking like a jerk, but instead I saw two huge boys, standing tall, one was holding a basketball. Both wore the devilish smile I'd hate to see.

Where the fuck are you Daniel?!

"Come with us " one of them stretched his hands to get hold of mine but I backed away.

I stared them like a snake till one of them placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Come on baby come with us give us some sugar" he said as I withdrew my shoulder from his touch. My eyebrows knitted so tight, that I pained lightly. My fist clenched. I m short tempered, and these boys definitely needed to know that.

"I don't have sugar, get lost before I kill you" I warned. I m giving life killing threats two huge 170 pound boys, WOW. I hardly saw highly figured boys around California, It seemed like all built boys occupied this building. But I'll show you the difference between them and Daniel. These two bull dogs were ugly. One had so many pimples popped in his face that I'd die counting, and the other had a face like a chiquana while Daniel was most handsome man I had ever met. He is nice, dashing, powerfull, and has the best eyes and smile. He is a killer, yup,! Exactly like a devil.

"Just shut up you bitch, you definitely need a lesson" the pimple guy said as he gripped my right hand.

But no sooner he had his nose bleeding, while the other lied on floor with his chiquana face kissing the dirty cement.

KO!!

Yes!

No it wasn't me. He was here. Daniel. My ultimate enemy.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER JOSE!!" Daniel barked. Woah I have got a defensive ________. I don't know the relationship status, college mates probably.

Note: mates doesn't mean mating partners.

"What the fuck man, we were just playing" pimple head said while he rubbed blood out of his nose.

The big Chiquana got up to feet, restraining the pain he still had in his jaws and knees, while Daniel stared at him like a angry terrier.

"Look Daniel we seriously weren't up to something, you know us man" he spoke as stood up.

Friends?

"Did they do anything wrong? Did they touch you? Babe tell me, are you alright?" Babe? Whatever!, Daniel spoke to me genuinely, but his eyes still looked aggressive. Why?

Obviously because I m too good to be hated. I rule. Fuck yeah!

*like a boss*

But I liked the part where he was hitting them. It was fun, as good as. Infact I was about to transform into a cheerleader. But moments gone. Daniel ruined it. Again.

"No, they didn't" I replied.

"Are you sure Linnea , don't you dare lie to me now" he stared at me aggressively.

"Yes of course I am " I m loving his protective side.

"Fine get in the car."

I turned around to see and saw his black Veryon standing. I'll steal all his car someday. Immediately I hopped inside. Doing that fast was necessary, as it reduces the awkward moment of feeling awkward. Even seconds matter. Daniel chit chatted with them for a while. I couldn't hear them clearly as the windows were closed, but they were talking something about drugs.