Chap.[1]~

Up there is Anthony ^^

_________

I lift up my glasses and continue typing my paper on the laptop. I've been at this for 3 hours, but I've gotten used to it over the year. I look like a complete mess I'm in my short shorts that I use to sleep in and I have a tank top with my hair in a messy bun. I've learned that when I study for finals I don't have to look to impress, especially if I'm I'm my apartment not in class.

"External or Internal?"I mumble to myself as I think which is the right way to say it.

"You still at it?"I hear Anthony say as he opens his coke and watches me intently.

"Umhm I need to send it in one hour"I mumble and look at the screen.

"You need a break"He says and pulls my chair back so I'm facing him.

He puts one hand on my waist and kisses my lips.

"No I need to study"I say into his lips I feel him chuckle.

He starts kissing me harder and I try to focus but I'm too caught up in the heat. His hands travel to my thigh as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Mhhm"I mumble.

He starts trailing wet kisses on my neck as I sit on the chair.

"You"He kisses my neck.

"Need" He kisses my jaw.

"Too"He says and kisses my nose.

"Relax" He kisses my lips.

I feel one hand on the back of my thigh as he lifts me into his arms. We continue kissing till I hear the door bell.

"I need to get it"I say in his lips and he pouts.

"No let them knock"He says and I laugh.

"It could be the food"I say and he puts me down.

I walk over and answer the door to see the delivery guy. I take the chinese food and call Anthony.

"Get my wallet!"I say.

"Hold up babe"I hear him say back.

I see him bring my wallet and smile I pay the guy then bring the food to the table.

"I'm hungry"I say the exact time my stomach growls.

He smiles and wraps his arms around me as I reach for the plates.

"I can tell"He says and I laugh.

"Alright get the cups"I say and bring the utensils to the table.

"Yes ma'am"Anthony says.

I hear my phone ring and rush to the living room.

"Hello"I say.

"Cass!"I hear Baek shout through the phone. He still shouts after I told him not too.

"You still flying down here?"I ask.

"Yea I'm barely boarding the plane I should be there at midnight"Baek says and I nod.

I walk over to the table and serve myself.

"So is Anthony taking care of you?"He asks and at the mention of his name Anthony looks at me.

"Yes he is, you don't have to worry I'm 20 already"I say and he laughs.

"Yea I guess but I gotta go there making me turn off my phone"He says.

"Okay I'll pick you up later"I say.

"Bye"He says and hangs up.

"Was that Baek?"Anthony asks and I nod.

"Yea he's barely getting on the plane from New York"I say and get some orange chicken in my mouth.

"You want me to pick him up?"He asks.

"Yea I have classes early tomorrow so I'll be back like at noon then we can go out and eat"I say and he nods.

We continue eating for a while before we wash the plates and I head to the computer to send my paper.

"I'm gonna head to the shower"I say once I sent my paper.

"M'kay once your done you wanna watch a movie?"He asks.

"Sure"I say.

__________

"Wake up Cass"I feel someone shake me.

"No m'tired"I say and close my eyes and snuggle closer to the sofa.

"C'mom you fell asleep during the movie"I hear him say but I ignore him and try to sleep.

"Fine I'll carry you"Anthony says and picks me up.

I feel him walk to my room and set me down. He pulls my blanket and covers me and I close my eyes.

"Goodnight"He says and I smile when he kisses my head.

"No cuddle with me"I say and pull his arm. I feel him laugh under my grip.

"Sure"He says.

I feel the bed dip as he lays down pulling me close to him.

"Night"I say and close my eyes.

I keep telling myself this is good I moved on but how can something so wrong and out of place feel so right. It's not the same as his touches but nothing can or ever will compare to him.

___________

Authors Note:
Wow so what you guys think of the first chapter?! Cassy and Anthony tsss.....
Has she moved on??who knows.....

And Baekhyun!! He's going to visit!! After 2 years this is her life she's 20.

This chapter was more of a filler so you can see what her life is like so you guys like it? Or no you more of a Zelo girl?

So you guys like the cover???

Anyways make sure to check out the cast I put up the characters for Anthony and the rest. Plus if you have questions about any of the other cast members and what happened to them you'll find out soon!!

~VanessaXD