Chap.6

Since Zelo and Baek left everything went back to the way it already was. Me going to school and coming home. Me and Anthony hang out and go on dates but for some reason I miss Zelo's company he will always compliment me or looking at me. And I admit I liked playing hard to get when I had a boyfriend..

But I also feel like Anthony has been distant, he only comes over when he needs help cooking or with homework.

I try to focus on my work but its impossible I'm too distracted on how Zelo's lips felt on my own.

I hear a knock and quickly sit up. The door opens and Anthony walks in smiling.

"Uh hey, I was going to go clubbing with a couple of friends. I'll be back at midnight"He says and I nod.

He closes the door and 10 seconds later the front door is heard. Not even a goodbye kiss?

Sometimes I think we would've been better as friends.

I hear a knock and groan. I get up and try to adjust myself. I'm in a big black shirt and some loose pjames pants. And my hair is in a messy bun.

"I'm coming"I say and open the door.

I see Jay, Alex and Darren. There holding food bags Panda Express to be specific.

"Hi what are you guys doing here?"I ask.

"Were having our guys night with Anthony is he here?"Alex asks.

"What? I thought he went out clubbing with you guys. He just left a few minutes ago"I say.

"What, oh okay"Darren says frowning.

"You guys can come in though I can hang out since I can't study"I say and they nod and enter.

They all go to the living room and turn on the tv.

"I wonder why Anthony ditched us"Darren says shaking his head.

"I don't know why but he's also been kind of distant with me"I say shrugging.

Jay looks at me but then looks down almost like he's hiding something.

"Cassy don't worry you guys been dating for about..."Alex says confused as to how long.

"1 year since the first one were just friends"I say and they all nod.

"Wow it's been that long for you guys"Darren asks and I nod .

Our relatiosnship is good he treats me right and takes me on dates tell me he loves me. He's nice but he doesn't keep me on my toes it's like the same routine everyday with him. I go to school come back home study then he gets touchy with me and I try to ignore him when he wants me to go to bed with him. And not too sleep, I'm the kind of person that doesn't want to have pressured sex just to make one person feel better.

Everyone thinks we're a cute couple but what they don't know that Anthony is pushy. Yes he's cute and hot but there's always two sides to him. Last week he came home drunk after work and he started going on about how much he thinks I still love Zelo. And that was after a week when Zelo and Baek left.

I snap out of my thoughts and look at the guys who are watching tv and eating I go to my room and get the piece of paper Zelo gave me at the airport.

I argue against myself whether to call him or not. I press the digets on my phone and wait. I make sure to lock my door and just hear ringing.

"Uh hello?"I hear a voice of a girl say and freeze.

"Hello?"She repeats and I just hold my phone in my hand.

"Babe someone called you"She shouts.

I feel my cheeks burn up as I crumble the paper in my hands and hang up.

Babe? Does he have a girlfriend? I throw my phone in my bed as I feel my eyes get watery. Why am I gonna cry? Oh wait because I sort of love a guy when I'm dating someone. Great.

___________

Zelo's P.O.V
I walk back to my room carrying a blonde girl in my arms we continue kissing until I put her on my bed. I know it's wrong to have sex witha person when you love another girl.

I take her shirt off and bra smirk I start kissing her neck as she moans. She takes my shirt off and a picture of Cassy comes to mind.

I jump of the girl I think Natalie was her name. She looks at me confused and covers her chest.

"I need to use the restroom"I say quickly and walk inside.

I look in the mirror and sigh I can't handle this. I need to be with Cassy even if she has a boyfriend I love her.

"Uh hello?"I hear Natalie say and groan I need her out of here.

"Give me a minute"I mumble.

"Hello"I hear her repeat and groan.

"Babe someone called you"She shouts. Babe? I don't even know her I just met her.

I open the door frowining.

"I'm not your babe"I say and she smirks pulling me towards her.

I grab the phone from her hand and check unknown number.

She starts pulling my pants down and I continue looking at my phone.

"Come and lay with me"She begs and pulls me on top of her.

"But I'm not your boyfriend"I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Yea I know just hurry I have work at 3"She says and I nod.

This is not like me sleeping with girls, but if it gets my mind of Cassy then I'll do it.

_____________

Cassy P.O.V
I hear loud knocking and groan why can't I just get some sleep. After the guys left I went straight to be but now I'm waking up again.

I walk to the front door and open it. I see Anthony smiling holding a beer in his hand. His leather jacket is on his hand and his shirt looks a little ripped from the bottom. And his eyes are a little red.

"Are you dunk"I ask crossing my hands over my chest. I already know the answer but it doesn't hurt to ask.

He laughs and walks in.

"Anthony, what's going on?"I ask again and he turns to me.

"You look sexy"He says and walks to me putting one arm around my waist.

I try pushing him away but he starts using more force. He starts trailing kisses on my neck and I push harder.

"Anthony stop!"I shout and he looks at me and laughs.

"Why you want Zelo here so he can kiss you and make you feel good like I do?"Anthony asks and I look down.

"This is what's it's all about me and Zelo? I asked you when he came if you were okay and you said you had nothing to worry about"I say my eyes getting watery I can't help it, when I'm upset I cry.

He takes another drink of the beer and walks to the couch.

"Anthony, where's my caring boyfriend? That doesn't like it when I work to hard, and when I'm tired he carries me to bed. I want my old Anthony back"I plead and take a seat on the sofa next to him. I reach for his hand but he pulls it back quickly.

"I saw you kiss Zelo"He says and I freeze.

_________

Authors Note:
Tssss.... It's going to get intense.
I know this was a short chapter but I needed to keep you guys updated on what's happening. And if you see the first chapter Anthony is nice and sweet, but some people change. Anyways I'll try to update soon probably not this week because school starts but I will try. :)

~Vanessa