Chapter 19.

I drive around the whole city looking at buildings while crying not knowing what just happened. I look around and see I.m in downtown L.A somewhere around Korea Town. I can't go home because this is my last night in L.A before I go to New York for one of Demi's concert its's part of her 2015-2016 world tour.

I park the car and look up to see the familiar sign that reads welcome. Everytime I see this it reminds me of Zelo when he took me here for my first date when he took me to the cd shop and we bought some tracks of kpop and stayed for hours listening to them and laughing when he will say something all fast in Korean. I smile to myself and close my eyes trying to remember the time he didn't break my heart and when the time was good.

*Flashback*
"I got the cheese!"Zelo shouts and I laugh .

"Zelo be quite were in a store with other people as well!"I hiss with a sly grin showing him I'm still playing around.

"Sure, sure blame it on the guy"He says sarcastically and puts the cheese in the cart.

"Aw don't get buthurt"I say cooing at him and he looks at me serious before I start laughing.

"You know you should sing to me"I finally say.

"What?"He asks confused at me. He wraps his arms around my waist while I push the cart marking down the things we already have.

"You should sing you have a amazing voice"I say and he laughs shaking his head pulling me close.

"No Cassy I am not gonna sing"He hums and takes the piece of paper with the things I need on it and looks at it.

"Alright you need milk!"He says loudly and walks to the dairy product's with me laughing.

He looks at the list again before grabbing the milk.

"Hey Zelo"I say and he looks up at me and pushes his glasses back.

"Yes"He says and marks the milk off.

"If you sing for me I'll make you brownies"I say and he looks up quickly.

"And I will play xbox with you tonight"I say and he looks at me thinking.

"Hmm chocolate chip brownies?"He asks stepping forward.

"If you want them to be"I simply say.

"Any game I want on the xbox? And all night cuddling as well?"He asks taking another step forward.

"Yes any game and I will cuddle as well"I say smiling.

"But you have to rap to eminems song the one I like"I say and he smirks.

"Okay but when we get home"He says and I nod.

"Now where are the chocolate chips we need?"He says and picks me up.

I laugh and squirm but he smiles and puts me in the cart with the food while he drives to the bakery section.

*End of Flashback*

I hear my phone ring and see Luke's name flash on the screen and quickly answer.

"Hello?"I say closing eyes.

"Cassy where are you?"Luke asks me and I sigh.

"I'm driving around getting my mind clear"I say.

"You should come back Jaz has been crying for the past hour saying how she feels bad"Luke says.

A part of me is relieved she is crying and hurting that she did that to me but then I feel bad for her.

"She was the one that told me basically to leave and that were bro even friends anymore"I say.

"Cassy....she's still your friend."He says and I stay quiet.

"You don't wanna start this tour and forget about your friend and that your mad at each other do you? Do you really wanna loose her?"Luke asks.

I stay quiet and think of what he said. It's not worth loosing her if anything I'm the one that had been the worst friend ignoring her and not talking to her a lot because of dance.

"I'm the one wrong right"I say.

"I don't know whos wrong but just be here in 10 minutes"Luke says and I groan.

Im not good at apologies I feel like crying every time I have to apologize.

______________

I walk out of the car a little scared. Luke had told me they were all at his house including my friends.

I knock and wait for the door to open. When it does I see Jaz looking at me with puffy red eyes.

She nods and quickly hugs me as if knowing were both wrong. She starts crying into the hug and apologizing a bunch of times and I do the same.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me I'm such a bad friend"She says and I nod wiping my tears.

"Me too I'm sorry"I say and we nod and hug each other tight.

"Okay we still have tonight before you leave let's make it unforgettable"Jaz says taking my hand and dragging me inside Luke's house.

I see all the guys are playing xbox in the living room and Jess is in the kitchen eating pizza with Luke. She looks at me and smiles soon Luke turns around and flashes a huge grin.

"I'm guessing the besties are alright then?"He asks and we both nod.

I look at Luke and smile I nod over to him to come with me.

We say bye to Jess and Jaz leaving the room to outside.

I walk to his backyard where there's a tree and lean back.

"I want to thank you, I wouldn't have forgave Jaz and she wouldn't have forgave me if it wasn't for you and the job that I have right now it's incredible. Thank you Luke"I say and hug him right and I hear him laugh a little.

"Its no big deal seriously your my friend and I'd do anything for you"He says stepping away and looking at my eyes.

"I'm lucky to have you"I say and hug him again.

"Your so beautiful Cassy"I hear him whisper and look at him.

"Luke..I think.."I say but stop myself and look at him he's about to lean in and kiss my lips.

I actually look at him and see his gorgeous blue eyes and nice blonde hair styled to the side. He is truly amazing.

I lean back in and touch his lips. As soon as I felt his warm lips against mine in sync. I move my hands to behind his neck and another on his chest. He puts one around my waist and another on my jaw. I knew at this moment I just fell for Luke Hemmings when it was just all pretend.

Authors Note:............I know maybe you think this is how it will turn out^^^ but don't worry I have already planned out Cassys story for a while so stay alert for updates!!