Chap.12

I look at Zelo as he's covered on pancake mix as well. We spent the whole time throwing pancake mix at each other and now we have none left.ě

"What are we gonna eat now?"I day frowning and he smiles.

"Pancakes!'He simply says and I laugh.

"Zelo we wasted the mix we can't cook them"I say.

"Yes we can I know how to make them from scratch my mom taught me"He says and I crack a smile.

"Fine Mr.Choi I'll let you cool the pancakes and I'll do the rest"I say raising my hands up.

"Okay I'm going to need vanilla flour eggs just the simple stuff do you have that?"Zelo asks and I nod.

"Yes I do I always cook so yea I have all the stuff you need"I say and he nods.

"I'll put music while we cook"I say and go to my room.

I get my phone and speaker and bring them to the kitchen. I play some kpop music and Zelo turns to me smiling.

"Nice choice"He says and winks at me.

I take out the bacon and egg just as the door bell rings. I walk over and open it Jessica is there smiling.

"Hey I know it might be early but my parents are going out of town and they have no one to leave me with for today. Is it cool if I can stay here just for today?"She asks and I nod.

"Yea sure I was actually go I to invite you over were having a party here for me later on and I wanted you to come"I say and she smiles.

'Yes I'd love too but can you meet my parents if it's not a hastle"Jessica says and I nod.

I don't know why but she reminds me of my sister we never got along but when we did she acted like Jessica.

"Yea I'll go with you just let me tell Zelo"I say and she nods.

I walk in the kitchen and see Zelo mixing the pancake mix.

'Jessica asked if she can stay with us and I said yes but I'm gonna go meet her parents I'll be right back"I say and he nods and continues rapping to the kpop music.

I walk out of my apartment and walk with her too her apartment.

She knocks and opens the door I see two middle aged men with suit cases in there hands.

"Dad's"I hear Jessica say and the guys turn around.

"Oh you must be Cassy, it's so nice too meet you were Jessica's parents, I'm James and he's Alex"James says and points to a waving Alex.

"Its nice too meet you guys too I've lived next door for a while and still haven't met you guys"I say and the guy chuckles.

"Yes us too. But are you doing fine we found out you got hit by car so we send those cookies and cupcakes yesterday"The guys says

"Yea I'm doing fine, it hurt a lot but I'm here and that's all that matters"I say and they nod.

"Thats good, but thankyou for wanting to take care of Jessie were going out of town for this fashion convention. Alex is a clothes designer so we always have to attend them and Jess gets annoyed by them"James says and I smirk at the name he called Jessica.

"Yea it's no problem I was just going to have a little get together at my house with some friends but there will be no alcohol or anything like that"I say and they nod.

"Alright sounds good we should be back home at 10pm but if not we will call you"Alex says and hands me his number in a piece of paper.

"Okay then I'll see you guys later"I say and shake her parent's hands.