Chap. 23

I hear noises and some loud music booming. I slowly open my eyes and feel myself groan as my head starts hurting really bad.

"Fuck"I hiss and rub my eyes.

I pull the soft fuzzy white blanket off my body and see I'm not wearing the clothes I was wearing earlier. I have a big white shirt on with the Snell of cologne. And I only have my underwear on and just my bright pink bra that is most likely noticeable through this.

I sit and turn my body looking at the room.

I was sleeping in a huge bed probably cost tons of money and there's a window showing the city which is is dark outside which concerns me. On the floor is this huge carpet blue gray carpet, and in front of the bed are leather seats. And on both sides of the bed are some furniture with expensive lamps.

I sigh and look outside and back at my hands before getting of the bed. I run a hand through my hair and rub my eyes. This shirt is pretty big on my body. I pull it down and sigh.

I open the door from the room I was in and look down the hall to were the music was coming from. I follow the low beat to the left. I turn my body and see a door where the beat was coming from and hear it putting my ear to the door.

I hear some people talking it sounds like 3 voices and I look down at how I'm in underwear and sigh slowly opening it.

I see a guy playing the drums with a soft beat then to the other side I see a guy on a piano playing it to the beat of the drums.

"Okay 1..2...3 go!"The guy playing the drums says and I hear a low voice start singing.

"Its too, coooold outside...."I hear and see a tall frame singing a high note. I recognize that voice anywhere. Zelo.

I open my mouth wide and stay standing at the door when he starts rapping to to the beat hitting every single note with his eyes clothes. I see him hearing the beat and dancing to it and as the song comes to an end I clap.

All there eyes quickly turn to me and I feel small. Zelo looks at me and then at the guys, the drummer guy looks me up but his eyes travel to my chest and I cross my arms over my breast.

"You sing really good Zelo"I say.

"Uh thanks. Guys um I'll see you tomorrow night morning"Zelo says excusing and them and coming to me.

I look at him and just sigh. He has dark hair but it's styled more different and he is wearing black sweats the with a Nike hoodie and socks. It is his house after all. He took out his eyebrow piercings and now looks more natural it's hard to explain it it.

"Cassandra let's go to my room while the guys leave"Zelo says and waves closing the door behind me.

He holds my hand and brings me to his room he closes it as I stand by the bed looking at him.

"Why did you tell them to leave you were practicing"I say and he laughs sourly.

"You so realise your wearing only a bra and underwear and a white see through shirt?"Zelo says and I look down at my clothes and nod.

"Yea sorry your right"I say and look down.

I look out at the dark city and sigh.

"What time is it?"I ask looking back down.

"Its 1am"He responds curtly and looks at my legs then at the ground.

"What happened?"I ask and sit down on his bed with my legs crossed.

He examines me for a while before running a hand through his hair. And stands by the restrooms door with his arms crossed over his chest his eyes on mine.