Chap.11

That's how Cassys apartment looks like.
________

I laugh holding my stomach as Zelo smiles at me.

"Your too much"I say and look back at the ocean.

We had got in for a little bit then came out and now where lying on our towels laughing. We were telling stories of our childhood and I liked it it's like I'm getting to know him all over again.

"No I'm serious when I was 4 I had my first kiss with a dog"He says and I shake my head smiling.

"That must've been a lucky dog"I say snorting.

"Yes it was a pug, named Smokey"He says and I start laughing again.

"Wow your such a weirdo"I say and he smiles.

"Yes indeed I am"Zelo says and I continue playing with the sand making a sand castle.

"Its too crooked"Zelo says pointing at my castle.

"Yea I know. Wanna get something to eat I'm hungry"I ask and he nods.

I put on my beach shorts but don't put on my shirt. I slip on my sandals then start walking up to the pier with Zelo holding my hand.

I come here a lot with Jaz so I know the best place to eat. Plus Zelo and my first date was here so it brings back some memories.

"We can eat at this burger place right there"I say pointing to the place its really good there.

"They have the best burgers on the pier"I say and he nods agreeing.

We walk there and I find a seat in the corner while Zelo goes and orders our food.

I run a hand through my hair and look around when I see a guy looking at me. He has dark brown hair and ear piercings like Zelo he is wearing boardshorts and a shirt that reads Luke's. I shift in my seat as he looks me up and winks my way, I look away quickly and he smiles.

He walks over to me and sits on Zelo's chair. I look around for Zelo and see he's barely ordering.

"Can you please move someone is sitting there"I say and he smirks.

"You sure? Because I don't see no one here with you"The guy says and leans in on the table.

"I am here with someone so please leave me alone"I say and lean back on my chair.

"Your cute you know that"He says biting his lip.

I look for Zelo and he's filling up our drinks. This isn't going to end right.

"And I don't care did you know that? Now please leave me alone"I  louder and he gets my hand and connects it with his.

I pull my hand back but he's pulling me forward so he can kiss me.

"S-Stop"I say and I feel someone push him away from me.

I look up and see a angry Zelo. He sets our food down and looks at the guy.

"Didn't you hear her the first time she's here with someone"Zelo says and the guy looks at him a little intimidated.

The guy stands up and I notice Zelo is taller then him by probably 3 inches.

"Man I'm sorry she came on to me"The guy says

Zelo laughs and the guy looks at him scared.

"Stop lying and stop hitting on my girl, get out of here before I smash your head"Zelo says and the guy walks away embarrassed.

I watch him sit down quietly and he gives me my food and drink.

"I'm sorry Zelo I told the guy to leave and he wouldn't listen"I say and he looks up at me.