Chap.[2]~

Enjoy:)
______

I tap my hand to the beat of the music on my lap as the other one holds the steering wheel.

"I told you politics will be better"Jaz says and I shake my head and grab a candy from her.

Jaz is my best friend we've been since I first arrived to the University. She started talking to me then I realised we have a lot in common so yea. She is a petite girl with brown/red hair and green eyes she's pretty and also nice and she skates so that's also why we're friends. And plus she's dating Alex, Anthony's brother so we have a ton in common. She was the first person I trusted since Ki and I told her everything about Zelo including my feelings. She doesn't like Zelo because of what he did but she keeps her cool when I mention him.

"Nope, now stop talking about school tell me about Alex"I say and she nods and eats a gummy.

"Well you know how we were supposed to go out yesterday" She asks and I nod.

"Well he canceled even though we are dating I feel like he wants me to move in but I can't do that"She explains and I complete get it.

I understand since Anthony was sharing the apartment with me he was my friend at first sort of even though he admitted his feelings and kissed me. But after 2 months I gave in and then we were a couple that lived together. Of course I maintain my privacy and I live in another room from him.

"Yea I get it but you need to talk it out tell him your not ready. And he'll understand if he's really into you which he is he wouldn't get mad"I say.

"Yea just not today we're meeting Baek remember?"She says and I nod.

"Or maybe I can convince him with other stuff"She says, I'm dumb founded at first but then I groan.

"Ewww! Really?"I ask and she laughs.

"Oh c'mon don't tell me your all innocent. Your living with a guy who has a six pack and has needs"Jaz says and I feel my face turn red.

Its true I know it is but just hearing it from another person puts me in an awkward state. Yes Anthony was my first but I don't need her saying it aloud.

"Shut up"I groan and she laughs again and throws a gummy at me.

"I'm driving!"I say and she turns the radio up.

"Umhm"She mumbles.

We were heading to this restaurant in downtown L.A and the guys were gonna meet us there. I was excited to go and finally see Baek. He's been visiting as much as he can like once a month and its September.

"Okay were here"I say and she nods and gets out of the car.

We walk in and I smell the fresh seafood it makes my stomach growl. I look around for Anthony and them. I find them in the back corner sitting down. Its Anthony, Darren, Jay, Alex and Baek. I see him talking too some other guy who has blonde hair.

I grab Jaz's hand and pull her to them. Anthony sees me and rushes to me. He hugs me then kisses my lips.

"Hey babe, I need to tell you something"Anthony says and Jaz disappears towards Alex.

"Okay"I say and grab him hand for comfort.

"Baek brought someone with him"Anthony says and I nod. Its probably a girl.

"Okay"I say confused.

"I told him not too and we can leave if you want" Anthony says and I shake my head.

"No I need to see Baek"I say and he wraps one arm around my waist.

"I love you"He says and presses a kiss on my cheek.