Chap.8

That's not Cassy but just imagine^^

_________

Jay's P.O.V
I see Cassy leave outside quickly. I know I had to show her what happened about 4 days ago, I showed Jaz first and she didnt know what to do. So I just showed Cassy the footage of Anthony making out with another girl.

I chase after her leaving the food on the table. Once I go outside I see her about to cross the street.

To the right of her there's a car coming at full speed. Before I can process what happens I scream her name.

"Cassy"I yell she turns to me at the same time I see the car hit her.

Her fragile body hits the ground in one loud thud her head hit harder. It was in slow motion her looking at me getting hit by a car. I run to her seeing blood, figiting with my phone in my pocket.

I bend down and see she's passes out.

"Somone call an ambulance!"I yell and see some girl take her phone out.

I fill my eyes get watery as I pull my phone out to call Jaz. I hear it ring a couple times before she picks up.

"J-Jaz"I say and look at Cassy where her body isn't moving her eyes are closed and blood in running down her head to her chest.

"Yea what's wrong?"I hear her say but my head is spinning.

"She got hit by a c-car"I say.

"What who?"She asks slowly.

"Cassy"I say and I hear the line go dead.

I try to pick her up but someone stops me.

"You can't move her it's dangerous she could get more hurt especially if she hit hard"I hear the guy that hit her say.

"You shut the fuck up, she got hit by you"I say louder.

"Plus she's loosing to much blood and the ambulance is taking too long"I say.

"I'll drive you after all I hit her"The guy says and I leave Cassy on the floor and walk to him.

I grab him by his shirt and push him up against his car.

"One more comment and ill smash you head against the floor. She might not make it and it's your fault"I say and he shakes his up head nodding quickly.

"Now open the fucking door, I'm putting her in the back of your car"I say and he nods quickly.

I look at her and put my arms around her and lift her she ways like nothing at all. I walk to the guys car and set her down slowly. I get in the front seat and wait for the guy.

"Hurry up and drive!"I shout and he nods and starts the car.

_________

Cassys P.O.V
I feel my head pounding feeling like a hammer is hitting it over and over. I open my eyes and see I'm in a hospital bed, I'm attached to this machine and I can barely breath properly. I try moving my hands but I can't and start to panic.

"Hey hey calm down"I hear someone say and see Jay, Zelo, Jaz, Baek,Alex, Darren and Anthony.

"Whats going on"I say and look around. Everyone has there eyes red and puffy.

"Why can't I move my hands"I shout.

"There strapped don't worry I'll undo them"Jay says and unstraps them.

I bring them too my eyes and move my fingers around and sigh. I feel so angry I just don't why but mostly frustrated.

"Why the hell am I in a hospital!"I shout and try sitting up but I wince of the pain in my stomach.