Chap.5

That's my photo from my One Direction concert but imma use it. Just ignore the one direction stadium. Where the red is that's were there sitting. So pretend it's a 5sos concert thanks.
Enjoy:)
_______________

"Holy shit!"She shouts and I sit down.

"I know but let me explain"I say and she looks at me with wide eyes and starts eating her nuggets.

"What I love my nuggets dont judge"She says and I shrug.

"Alright so I said bye to Anthony and was already in my car going to drive but he came and knocked on my window and said "Can we talk?" I shook my head and started the car, I already know what he wanted to talk about but I can't just talk yo him about what went down 2 years ago. Then he opened my car door and just kissed me. At first I resisted and kept pushing him away but Jaz I couldn't he is an amazing kisser and felt sparks in my stomach right when our lips touched. Then all the memories of our relationship came flooding in my mind, but the weird thing is that I dont get that feeling when I'm with Anthony"I say and play with my hands thinking of that special moment.

"Holy Fuck!"She shouts and jumps up.

"What? I know I kissed Zelo but calm down"I say and look down embarrassed.
"You have no idea do you?"Jaz says and smiles.

"No tell me"I plead and she shakes her head.

"No, if I tell you it can ruin everything. But even worse if I'm right It can ruin you"Jaz says shaking her head.

"What do you mean?"I ask and she eats another nugget.

"As your bestfried I can't tell you, I'm sorry but I love you"Jaz says and kisses my forehead.

"I'm going to head to sleep it's late and I'm driving us to a concert tomorrow so night Cass"She says and walks to her room and turns the lights off.

"So much for a sleepover"I mumble to myself and walk to where she has a big window that shows you the L.A city.

I see cars passing by and I sit down on my bottom on the floor and just look out.

Its funny how you have your whole life planned out with someone. But even though you love him it seems too good to be true, but I guess for me I knew something was wrong with my relationship with Zelo. I mean literally everywhere we went and people knew him they will make comments behind my back. But it came to perspective they said those stuff because they knew everything that me and Zelo were was fake.

I sniff and wipe a tear that was sliding down my cheek. I pull my knees to my chest and think if the first time he said I love you.

*Flashback*
I lay on my stomach on top of my bed reading one of Zelo's comics and listening to music. He's on the floor doing the same but without music.

Everything seems right about this it just feel good.

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved..."I hum one of Ed Sheeran songs it's my favorite song of his Kiss Me.

I hear shuffling on the floor and I continue humming flipping the pages. I stop humming when I see Zelo sitting straight up in front of me looking at me.

"You sing?"He asks and I laugh.

"No why?"I ask and he smiles.

"You just we're, do you mind singing again please?"Zelo ask and shoots closer to me.

"Zelo I don't sing"I say and he shakes his head.

"No everyone sings even if it's bad it good. Please just do it"He begs and I smile.