Chap.21

*1 year Later*

I turn my body and sigh as I look at the doctor a little weary.

"Am I going to he fine after this little shock?"I ask my palms sweaty of embarrassment and because I spent 4 hours waiting for the result.

"Yes Mrs. Sanchez you will be fine of course your not pregnant you just have a stomach flu. Your barely 22 and still young, I suggest getting yourself on birth control you are very active and that might help for you won't get yourself into this situation anymore"The doctor says and I nod.

"Just take it easy and I'll make an appointment for the birth control?"He asks and I nod.

"Alright that's it I will see you in 2 weeks by Mrs. Sanchez"The doctor says and walks out the door to the office.

I lay on the bed for a while and close my eyes. I'm never going through that again I hate it so much the scare. Not knowing if you are it could've ruined my plans. I sigh and run my belly not yet.

I get up and start changing from the hospital gown. I slip on my jeans and hoodie quickly and my Nike sneakers. I reach for my bag and just on time my phone rings.

"Hello?"I say and sigh walking out of the doctors office to the parking lot.

"Babe! Howd it go?"I hear the familiar voice and smile.

"Were safe"I say and hear him sigh. I smile and feel myself frown a little but I'm still young so I need to calm down.

"Thats great! And Cass I really want to have kids with you someday but just not now, you know how were both touring and all it would have been a hassle but maybe when we're done we can start thinking further ahead"He says and I nod while unlocking my car.

"I know Luke, but next time put on a fucken condom! It was embarrassing entering his office all scared!"I say and he laughs through the phone.

"I will I promise okay. But I promise you Cass one day there will be a human in your stomach"He says and I smile.

"I know. I know but not yet"I say and start driving out of the hospital.

"Okay. Hey Cass I gotta go our gig is starting I'll call u in 3 hours"He says.

"Okay bye"I yawn and hang up wiping my watery tired eyes.

I drive home in silence just thinking what would have happened if I actually was pregnant. I snap out of my fantasy and look at my ringing phone.

"Hello"I say yawning again.

"Hey Cassy how'd it go"I hear Baekhyun say through the line.

"Um well I'm not expecting after all"I say and yawn again.

"Well that's good!! Right?"He says and I smile.

"Yes it's good I'm still too young"I say and he laughs.

"I'm glad everything is going good so tell me where in the world are you right now"He asks.

"I'm in L.A for a bit and I leave on the plane at 6:pm so in 6 hours I will be at Kansas for Demi's gig the next day"I say and hear him ohh.

"Yes but tell me how's it going in NY?"I ask.

"Good. I got a internship in the university for a professors since that's what I want to be. So I can observe the class and all plus it pays so that's good"He says and I nod.

"So um how is he?"I ask and he sighs.

"Zelo? He's doing really good actually him and Natalie have been going out actually dating not just fucking. But he got signed to a record label did you know that?"He says.