twelve

What happened the other night? Why haven't you been talking to me? Calum texted Luke.

...

I just haven't been in the mood to talk.

...

I thought we were friends? You know I'm here for you, especially after what you told me.

...

Shit happens okay? My life fucking sucks and I just don't want to talk to anyone okay?

...

Just tell me if you need me.

**

Three days. It's been three days since that night. Three days of staying in his room. Three days of not talking to anyone. Three days of sadness. Luke had been ignoring every phone call and every text, he'd even had his mum tell Heather that he was sick so no one could see him. He was beginning to become hopeless.

There was a knock at the door, "Luke honey? Can I come in?"

"Come in Mum," he said, turning over on his bed.

Liz walked in, she sat on the edge of the bed and put her hand on Luke's calf, "Your father and I are going away to England to decorate one of those new huge rich people houses tomorrow. Are you going to be okay? Is there anything you need to talk about?

 Luke faintly smiled, his mom was always there for him and always cared, even if she wasn't near him. 

"My "soulmate" doesn't like me, as a friend or as a lover, and I like him as a lover, but not as a friend. He's the worst kind of person, he's mean and manipulative and doesn't care about anyone but himself. I just don't understand why I'm stuck with him,"

Liz frowned, "You didn't tell me that the big change happened?" 

"It happened while you were away about two weeks ago, we got into a fight and it just happened,"

"Do I know this boy?"

Luke sighed, "It's Michael Clifford,"

"Oh Luke, he'll come around, right now he's just being stubborn and he's denying the fact that deep down he's in love. Your father did the same thing when we met in Uni,"

Luke smiled, all of the stories from when his parents first met are incredible. 

"I love you Luke, and you know you can talk to me about whatever, whenever,"

"I love you too mum,"

**

F I L L E R but hey cute Liz moment.