seventeen

Calum hadn't stayed after he brought Luke home, he just helped him clean up and get into bed, and that's where Luke stayed for the next two days. Luke had called his parents and told them he was sick and his parents called his school. Luke just laid in bed, drinking various alcohol, smoking a lot of weed, he was a mess.

He felt worthless, Michael didn't love him, no one else loved him either. He didn't want to live. Stumbling through the house, stopping once he got to the bathroom. Sadly smiling at his own disgusting reflection in the mirror. He opened the cabinet, grabbing his mothers sleeping pills.

Stepping back into his room, he fell onto his bed in tears, he was actually doing this.

"Here goes nothing," he said, swallowing a handful of pills, waiting for something to happen.

**

Michael was sat at home watching tv, his parents were out at a dinner and he was alone for the night. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw something move, no? Something fading? He shot out of his seat, grabbing what he saw. It was the box of bright green hair dye that he almost used, it didn't look green anymore, it looked grey.

"Fuck," Michael said, throwing the box. He looked around him seeing that everything was slowly fading, he knew what that meant, something was wrong with Luke.

He grabbed his moms car keys that she left in case of emergency and ran out of the house.

**

Luke was passed out on his bed, gripping his hands together. Michael burst in the front door, not caring what damage he might have done.

"LUKE! LUKE WHERE ARE YOU?" Michael shouted, running up the stairs to Lukes room. Opening the door, seeing Luke on the bed, Michael screamed. There were tears falling from his eyes as he pleaded for Luke to be okay while dragging him to the bathroom.

When his aunt was in training to be a paramedic, he had learned that if someone took a large number of pills the best way to save them would be making them throw up, and that's exactly what Michael did.

Spewing into the toilet, Luke started to wake up.

"Luke? Luke oh my god, please be okay,"

"Why didn't you let me die?" Luke cried.

Michael got up, still crying, he gave Luke some water and sat down with him again, holding him in his arms.

"Luke, I am in love with you,"