six

"Hey Luke it's Calum,"

"Hi Calum... how did you get my number?"

"I have my ways, anyway, do you wanna hang out sometime?"

"Uh, sure... maybe tomorrow at my place? Since you already know where I live," 

"That sounds great! I'll see you around noon, talk to ya later,"

**

It was 11am, Luke had completely forgot that someone was coming over, so he was in his room playing his guitar and singing as loud as he could.

"Just when I think I need someone, they wrap their arms around my old bones, and I start breaking apart,"

At this moment, Calum was pulling up to Luke's house with a little surprise. Finding the door unlocked, Calum walked in....With Michael. 

"Luke?" Calum called. 

A faint noise came from upstairs and the two boys followed it.

"I find it kind of weird how you find yourself when you have no one, I look for the right things in all the wrong places,"

"Wait," Calum whispered, finding Luke's bedroom door cracked open, Luke's loud playing and singing coming from inside, "we should let him finish,"

"The saddest part is I've been distant since I was sixteen, it keeps me up in bed, I'm stuck here with all the choices I've made, and the chances I was too afraid to take," Luke sang, the guitar ringing out as he finished the song.

Michael barged in, knowing that song and knowing it was over. 

"That was nice Hemmings, I didn't know you had it in you," he said, taking a look at Luke's album collection.

"Okay, what the hell are you doing here," Luke questioned, standing up and taking a cd out of Michaels hands.

"I think Calum is forcing us to hang out, isn't that what you're doing Calum?" Michael called, a sheepish teenager appeared from behind the door.

"Yep, that's what I'm doing. Now are you going to cooperate, or am I going to have to find somewhere I can lock you both until you kiss and make up?"

Luke and Michael gagged.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind talking about music, since obviously he knows something," Michael said.  

"Okay have fun I'll be back in two hours and make sure to use a condom!" Calum called, walking out of Luke's room.

"God dammit Calum," Michael muttered.

"Well..."