Chapter One

Wow! What a dream!

I woke up dazed. I finally had a dream about 5 Seconds Of Summer!!!

I can't remember exactly..... i think it had something to do with my favourite Michael wanting to be my boyfriend?

HaHaHa! Yeah right! Like that would ever happen! Oh well, it was still an amazing dream, although, i wish it was real.

Crap, Im supposed to be going on a blind date in a few hours! I have no idea who the guy is or even what he looks like, but my friend assured me he would be " Super" cute. Even if he is cute i still have no idea why he would want to go out with me.

Im the exact definition of a nerd. I swear if you looked up the word in the dictionary, my picture would be next to it, not that i really mind, but most guys tended to avoid me because of it and the way i looked.

My name is Blake, i barely reach 5 foot 2 and i'd rather wear a sweater and tracksuit pants than a frilly dress any day. I have short chocolate brown hair and eyes.

i suppose Spencer would want me to wear a dress in stead of black skinny jeans and a band sweater.

I hop out of bed and take a shower. I sing at the top of my lungs to "She's Kinda Hot"

"They say we're losers

and we're alright with that.

We are the leaders

of the not coming back.

but we're alright tho"

I fix my hair back in to what i hope is a tidy mess, then i walk towards my closet. The only two dresses i have are my school uniform and a black lace one with the bottom covered in tiny black flowers. I pull the black dress off the hanger and slip it over my head. The i slip on long black socks and pull on my red combat boots. I still look girly, but i put my own twist on the outfit.

I run downstairs and shove a piece of bread in the toaster. I quickly run towards my parents room and knock on the door.

"Mum, I'm going out now! I'll see you later!"

"Ok Sweetie, Be Careful!"

"Love You! Bye!"

I quickly run past the kitchen, grabbing my toast and slathering it with butter and vegemite. I run out the door, toast in mouth, grabbing my 5sos backpack as i go by.

I slowly drive my car down the road, towards the small cafe that i agreed to have lunch in with that mysterious person that my friend set me up with. as i slowly walked in to the bakery, i found myself searching for the mysterious person who was described to me. then again the only description i got from Spencer was that he was super cute and he liked the same type of music that i did, which really wasn't much to go on.

i searched and searched but couldn't find anyone that really fit the description i was given. I slowly sighed and sat down at a table in the back corner of thee room. i took out my phone and took my earbuds out. I turned All Time Low on high and sat starring at the door. Only then did i realise that i was 10 minutes early, so the guy probably wasn't even here yet.

As i scanned the menu, i saw a head of coloured hair come towards me. I couldn't see the face that went with it, but i assumed from the way the head of hair was pointing, he was coming towards me. I slowly took my buds out and shoved them in to my pack. Someone cleared their throat behind me. i quickly turned around and there stood the person i'd dreamt of only hours ago,

Michael Clifford, from 5 Seconds Of Summer.

My jaw dropped, i honestly couldn't believe it. i quickly shut my mouth so as not to be rude.

It was at that moment that Michael decided to speak.

"Hhh hi, are you Blake?" he stuttered.

Still in shock, it took me longer than anticipated to answer him.

"Oh, yes, sorry, I'm Blake and your Michael Clifford?" i questioned.

"Yeah, How do you know my name? Your friend said she didn't tell you anything about me?"

"No, she didn't. But, your in that band i like, 5 Seconds Of Summer? Aren't you?"

He just starred at me in shock. Oh crap, i thought, what have i done now? Did i do something wrong? what if he doesn't like me? I blew it, didn't i? just as i was thinking these things, a small frown must have appeared on my face. Michael starred at me and slowly a worried expression climbed up his face.

"Are you ok? Did i do something wrong?"

i slowly smiled at him, "No, of course not, i thought i was the one who had done something wrong, not you."

"Oh, well thats a relief! i thought you might not know who i am, but since you do, we can pass by all the sappy introductions, and get on to the important stuff, like seeing what we have in common."

He sat down slowly in the seat opposite you. " I can already see one thing we have in common." he stated.

You looked at him quizzically

"Our love for combat boots! Aren't they just the most comfy pair of shoes in the world?"

"Yeah, they definitely beat wearing heels!"

"I bet!" you don't look like a girl who would normally wear a dress?"

"I don't, but Spencer said i had to wear it! Even though its really uncomfortable!"

As we continued to talk we quickly found out how much we had in common. we became friends in the first hour and we decided to make a date to see each other again on Friday.

"Well, i really enjoyed myself Michael! Thank you so much for not leaving the moment you saw me."

"What do you mean? Why on earth would i have done that ?"

"Because, i look like a loser and speak like a dork, plus, thats what all the other guys do when they see me. They just turn and walk out. Not that it matters, their the ones missing out!"

" I'll let you in on a secret." Michael said as he leaned closer. " It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, cause I think your amazing." he whispered.

i was soon blushing furiously and thanking him. Just at that moment, a cab pulled up o the side of the road, covering me in water from the puddle it had just driven through..

"Shit" i mumbled.

"Don't worry about it" Michael said. i turned around to face him. as i did he reached out and brushed a muddy piece of hair from my face and leaned back and put his hands in his pockets.

"Thanks, for everything Michael. But i've really got to get going and all that, but i'll see you on Friday?"

"I hope so" Michael replied, almost under his breath.

"See Ya" i waved as i walked through the parking lot to my car. But when i turned around to give him one last wave, he was gone.