Chapter 3

I woke up and made sure I set my alarm to 6:00AM this time. I need to get ready. I can soo seduce Mr. Bateman. He thinks I can't be as hot and sexy as him? I don't think so. Like I said I'm gonna have the last word this time. Just thinking about what happened yesterday makes me get hot. Wanting and needing. I got up and went to my closet. What am I gonna wear? I looked through my clothes and spotted this really cute outfit. It's a red shirt that shows my skin at the bottom and a white skirt with some black heels. I look stunning! I bought this a year ago but I thought that it wasn't gonna look nice but it looks amazing. I straightened my hair and put it to one side. I don't wear TONS of makeup. I only do that when I go clubbing or somewhere nice. I put light makeup on. Mascara, eyeliner etc. I grabbed my black satchel and grabbed my phone, headphones, and my charger. I would die without my headphones. I got in my car and drove off to school. I knocked on the door. I was at least 3 minuets early but everybody was there already just talking. Then I came in contact with those brown beautiful eyes. He was wearing a grey t-shirt with black jeans. You can see his defined muscles on his arms. God he was perfect. He looked me up and down. I shivered. His eyes filled with lust. His eyes finally came in contact with mine. I licked my lips. Slowly and seductively. I walked past him and walked to the back of the room. Ha who's leaving someone who's wanting release now! I smirked to myself. I sat down and grabbed my notebook and pen. "I have assigned seats students. I've decided since Miss Lee can't see we might as well assign seats." Ugh great. He was talking about that girl that needed glasses so she asked him if she could sit in the front. He called out my name and put me in front of his desk. Damn. He did that on purpose. I got up and sat in my assigned seat. A boy walked in. He was wearing a white shirt with some black jeans. I have to admit he was cute. But I wouldn't go out with him. He looked like a one night stand  kind of guy. Mr. Bateman sat him down in the desk next to mines. He began the lesson and everyone was writing notes.

"What's your name beautiful?" The guy said whispering.

"None of your damn business" I spat. He looked surprised by my choice of words.

"Damn what's wrong with you?" I rolled my eyes.

"You're what's wrong with me. I'm trying to take notes so please leave me alone." He smirked.

"I like your skirt. It shows your long sexy legs." He looked me up and down and licked his lips.

"You're a fucking pig you know that? Leave me alone or else my foot will be on your face."

"How about you put something else on my face?" He smirked. I was about to say something when Mr. Bateman interrupted me. "You two see me after class."

"But Mr. Bateman I-"

"I don't want to hear it Miss Summers." I huffed.  Not again in his office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybody left except of course me and that damn perv. I put away my notebook and pen. Except for my pencil. I like putting my pencils on my lip. It's been a habit of mine since forever.

"Come to my office you two." Mr. Bateman said walking into his office. We followed.

"You two understand you were disturbing the whole class right?"

"Mr. Bateman he wouldn't leave me alone! I swear it wasn't my fault!"

"Please you know you liked me commenting on your legs as much as I did!" I looked at Mr. Bateman and he looked furious. Like he wanted to beat the living crap out of him. "No I didn't you fucking pig!"
"Both of you stop it! Liam I want you in detention for a week. You are dismissed Liam." Liam? That's a nice name but too bad that he's a perv. Wait why do I have to stay? Liam smirked at me and left. He probably thinks I'm in more trouble than he is. Am I? Remember Victoria have the last word.
"Um Mr. Bateman why do I have to stay?" I asked standing in the doorway to his office. He walked in front of his desk. "Because Miss Summers, you are the meaning of this whole problem." Me?
"Me? Why am I the problem?!"

"You came into the class in that very distracting outfit of yours!" He looked me up and down. I shivered. Shit.

"My clothes is a problem Mr. Bateman?" I asked seductively coming in his office, closing the door behind me and locking it. I walked slowly towards him. Oh I've got you now.

"Yes it is." He said. His eyes filled with lust and desire.

"Would you rather have me naked Mr. Bateman?" I said coming closer and closer. I was inches away from him. "Or would you rather have me naked... On your.... Bed?" I grabbed his growing erection. He gasped. "See you tomorrow Mr. Bateman." I let go and walked out. Making sure I swayed my hips side to side. Just to tease him even more, as I walked out I pulled my skirt up from the back so he could have an eyeful of my ass. I closed the door shut. I smirked to myself. Let the seducing begin.