~Chapter 24~

The drive there wasn't awkward. More like funny. Liam was telling me about the time where this guy thought that Liam was gay and he felt on his junk and he felt so uncomfortable that he got up and told the guy he wasn't that way and he's sorry. I couldn't stop laughing. I could just imagine the look on his face. We arrived at the restaurant and took a seat. I honestly was hungry. The smell of pizza filled the air and I couldn't help but sniff and sigh at how amazing it smelled.

"Someone's hungry" Liam chuckled. I blushed and giggled.

"Hey it's not my fault the pizza smells amazing in here. Plus I haven't ate." I pouted at him and he laughed.

"The pizza here is amazing. I can't even lie. But I was gonna take you to like a fancy place with stake and stuff like that but I mean pizzas pretty good no?"

"Yeah pizza is great haha but I mean whether the place is fancy or not, I don't really care." He nodded as the waitress approached us.

"Can I start you guys with some drinks?" She said taking out her pen and notepad.

"Yeah, what would you like Victoria?"

"You can go first" I said smiling.

"No ladies first" he said insisting. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Um I'd like a glass of sweet tea please" she nodded and jotted it down. "And you sir?" She asked tuning towards Liam.

"Pepsi is fine" she nodded and laid down the menus.

"Your drinks would be here in just a moment. Are you guys ready to order or do you need time?"

"Um I think we're ready" Liam said looking over at me making sure that was fine and I nodded. Liam ordered some pizza and cheese sticks. Mmmm I want the food to hurry already. She gave us our drinks and left back to the kitchen.

"So how's everything?" Liam asked.

"What do you mean everything?"

"As in life and school" he said playing with the napkins.

"Oh well um it's actually going pretty good, yourself?"

"Ehh alright"

"And why is that?" He started fiddling with his fingers and sighed.

"My mom just found out she has cancer." He said taking a gulp of his drink. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. Is she okay?"

"Victoria, she has cancer. What do you think?"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"No no no it okay," he sighed. "I just..its been hard I guess" he said. Poor Liam. I feel so bad for him. Like I didn't think something like this would happen. It was unexpected. I can just imagine what he's going through. I would hate for that to happen to one of my family members. And me over here being mean to him while he's going through this. Well first off, I didn't know about this. Second, I'm only mean because he thinks since he's a "hot ass" that every girl will fall for him but not me haha. Well because of Nick and of course, I'm not interested in Liam that way.