~ Chapter 8 ~

Its Sunday. The day I cook a meal for myself, bake, relax, and read too. I love to read romance. Those books are my favorite. But I can't stop thinking about yesterday. Maybe he was right. We're both adults. We both are obviously attracted to each other but it doesn't change the fact that it's wrong. Plus what if he's just in it for the sex? I don't think I can take a heart break. I've loved hard before and it's always just because they want sex. I mean c'mon he's a handsome and sexy ass teacher who makes a lot of money. He can get anybody he wants. He's a fucking God.

Why would he want me? It just doesn't make any sense. I sighed and got out of bed to go make some breakfast. I'm pretty hungry. As I was grabbing a bowl my phone rang.
"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Tori!" Brianna said excitedly.

"Oh hey What's up?"

"Nothing I just wanted to know if you want to come with me and Eric to the feast today?"
Oh I forgot all about the feast. They always do it around this time.

"Um I don't know. I'm pretty busy today Bri"

"Tori cooking and baking all day for yourself is not considered busy." Damn she knew me too well.

"Do I have to go?" I asked whimpering.

"Yes you do. Plus I think Eric is bringing a friend of his."

"Ugh okay fine. What time?"

"Like in an hour."

"Okay I'll see you then."

"Bye! I love you!"

"Bye. I Love you too." And with that we hung up. She's always the one to drag me into things. But then again I can't say it's a bad thing. I ate breakfast and took a shower. I curled my hair and put on some shorts and a crop top. I've always loved to curl my hair. It took me forever to learn though. My shorts were short but not to the point where you can see my ass. I grabbed my phone, bag, and went downstairs. 15 more minutes. I put on some mascara and highlight. Okay I think I'm done. Now time to wait.

~*~

I ran to the door as soon as I heard it ring.
"Hey Bri! Let me grab my-" my sentence suddenly turned into a gasp as I saw the one and only Mr.Bateman. What the hell is he doing here?! Bri and Eric frowned at me. Oops... "I-I'm sorry it's just I forgot I left the um....stove on! Be right back!" I sped walked to the kitchen and let out a breath I didn't even notice I was holding in. How the hell am I supposed to go out with him!? This is bad. Very bad.
"Tori! Tori are you okay?" Brianna yelled and came into the kitchen. "What's going on? Why were you so surprised?" Brianna said. "Because the man that's friends with Eric is the guy I was telling you about!" I whisper yelled at her. Brianna's eyes widened. "Omg no!" She whispered yelled. "Omg yes! That's him!"
"Mr. Bigman or whatever his name is!?" I glared at her. "It's Mr. Bateman. I can't go now!"
"Why not??" She whisper yelled. We're basically whisper yelling at each other.

"Because I don't want to like him!"

"C'mon just this once! You can't leave me with the both of them!"

"Just say that it's canceled and you and Eric go." I shrugged.

"No. You're coming whether you like it or not." She grabbed my wrist and pulled me out. I grabbed my bag and went to the door where they were both chatting. Mr. Bateman smirked. I looked away and rolled my eyes. He's definitely getting a kick outta this. Asshole.

"Okay we can go now!" Brianna said clapping her hands, grabbing Eric and dragging him to the car. I sighed. Here we go. I closed the door and Mr. Bateman opened the door for me. I got in and sat next to the window. There's no way in hell I'm gonna sit next to him. As we were driving, I felt a hand go on my thigh. I put my hand on his and pushed it away. Oh no he's not. Not in here. Not anywhere at least! You know you like it Victoria. My mind just doesn't know how to stop does it? He put his hand on my thigh again. Oh god. Why is he doing this? I pushed it off again. I gasped when he put his hand so close to my core. Everybody turned to look at me. I blushed. "S-sorry I um saw a-a rat." I stuttered. Mr. Bateman smirked. Asshat.

~*~

Once we got to the feast, we went to get some tickets to ride some of the rides. I love getting on rides. It reminds me of when I used to go to six flags with my family back at home. They're just so fun and exciting. The first one we got on was the one that spins. There's two to a seat. One person goes first and the next sits between there legs. I wasn't worried about that because I'm pretty sure I'm getting on with Brianna. Wait. Then how are the boys gonna get on? I know sure as hell the both of them aren't getting on together. That'd be weird.

We were waiting in line and once it was our turn to go I saw Brianna and Eric get in together. Wait. Who the hell am I supposed to get on with?!? Oh hell no. She is not making me get on with Mr. Bateman. I looked at her and she winked. That fucking twit! It seems like I've been set up for a sort of 'blind date.'

"Hurry up Victoria! This ride is waiting on you." Mr. Bateman said motioning for me to get in already. He just said my actual name. He didn't say Miss Summers. Wow. And it sounded pretty sexy if you ask me...I groaned. No. This is gonna be so weird. I got in and sat down between his legs... I made sure I scooted all the way forward so I wasn't touching his front. When the ride started it felt so amazing. But then it started going fast and I lost hold and fell back. Fuck. My ass was right on his member. He smirked. "Hold on." He whispered into my ear. I shivered. I tried scooting forward again but he grabbed my waist and made sure I didn't move. I felt his growing erection against my ass. My eyes widened and I tried focusing on the ride.

"What's wrong Victoria? Scared of rides?" The way he said my name... Oh Jesus.

"N-No! I um-" I stuttered but he cut me off.

"Stop stuttering." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"C-Can we just enjoy the ride please?" I begged.

"Okay. Don't beg or else after this ride, I'll take you into somewhere where no one can see or hear us and I'll have my way with you." He said sternly into my ear.

I don't want to stop begging then.

~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Sorry for the long update guys. I've just been really busy with school and family vacations and blah blah blah. I also had a bit of writers block but IM BACK NOW!! Hope you guys liked this chapter and enjoy the rest of your day loves! Vote!!
~~~~~Ivette