Chapter 17

Oh my god I can't stop updating guys! I just love updating for this book lol. Sorry if I'm updating too much. Hope you guys are having a wonderful day and don't forget to vote! The comments also make me happy too. The comments I get motivate me to update and it's nice to know that you guys are enjoying the book so far. So I appreciate those of you who vote and comment. Love you lots <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~
~
I was the first one to walk into Nick's class. Thank god I was 7-8 minutes early. I was gonna be late but decided against it. I took a seat at my desk and took out my journal and pen. I kinda feel a little bit awkward coming to class and seeing Nick after yesterday...

But I know I can't just hide. Suddenly his door to his office opened and revealed a sexy, hot, and tall Nick. I almost moaned at the sight of him. Calm down Victoria.. He looked up at me and I froze. Should I say hi? Should I say something? Or wait for him to say something? Oh for Christ's sake Victoria you sound like a teenage girl trying to say hi to the hottest football player.

"Hello Victoria" he said smiling. I bit my lip.

"H-Hi Mr. Bateman." He placed a stack of graded papers on his desk. I wore a black leather skirt that stopped mid thigh and a nice white shirt. As for my hair I just straightened it. And light makeup. As usual.

"Didn't you um say you had questions about the essay that's due tomorrow Miss Summers?" He asked. I frowned. What? I didn't have any questions about- oh I see what he's doing. I really am slow at these things heh.

"Uh yeah I did if your not busy Mr. Bateman" I said licking my lips. He bit his lip.

"No not at all. Why don't you step into my office for a second and I'll answer any questions you have" he said winking. I nodded and got up. As soon as I got up his eyes raked over my body. His eyes staying on my thighs. I bit my lip. Dammit I had to pick a skirt to wear today out of all days! "After you" he said extending his hand for me to go before him. I nodded and he closed the door behind us.

"I-" my sentence was cut off when he pulled me against him and kissed me. My eyes widened but they soon fluttered closed at the feel of his lips.

"Mmm" I moaned as his tongue came into my mouth. I put my hands in his hair, gripping. He groaned and I smiled against his lips. We pulled away for air.

"You look beautiful today Victoria" he said in between kisses. "Thank you, and might I say you look very handsome today" I said biting his lower lip. He moaned.

"Can't we just skip class love?" He said kissing my neck, sucking on my collar bone making me whimper in response.

"Ha your funny, I can't skip class and you can't neither." He pouted. I giggled. It turned into a moan when his hand went up my skirt touching my now wet panties. "Your so wet for me love" he said rubbing me, making me feel lightheaded and moaning a little bit louder.

"N-Nick s-stop before they hear.." I said breathlessly. He chuckled.

"I can't wait till I get to have you.. Because we won't need to worry about how loud we are.. Cause I'm sure as hell gonna make you scream" I gasped at his words.

"Nobody's ever told me the things you tell me M-Mr. Bateman.. Mmm" I said moaning the last part when he rubbed faster.

"That's because no man can make you feel the way I do love. There all little boys when it comes down to this stuff but I'm no little boy Victoria, I'm a very big man.. And I'm not talking about age.." My eyes widened. His fingers left and I missed the feeling. He brought his fingers to his lips and put his finger in his mouth. I almost moaned at the sight.